Season ticket holders will be able to renew their season tickets for the 2014/15 season from Friday 14 March… and, if they renew before Wednesday 2 April, they will receive a 100% refund if Saracens win this season’s Premiership and Heineken Cup double. Stand by for the biggest rugby celebration of all time.
“Winning the double would be an incredible achievement for the players and coaches,” said Edward Griffiths, CEO, “but, if we can get past Ulster in the Heineken Cup quarter-final, and then either Leicester or Clermont in the semi-final, and then somehow manage to win the final in Cardiff, and if we can qualify for the Premiership final, just imagine the excitement among our core supporters as they travel to Twickenham on Saturday 31 May, supporting their club at the showpiece occasion and knowing victory would make them several hundred pounds richer. It’s possible.”
Any season-ticket holder who renews their season ticket before 17h00 on Wednesday 2 April will qualify for the unprecedented 100% refund.
The 2014/15 season ticket includes other elements:
· Each season ticket holder will receive a personalised email on Friday, outlining the prices and payment options
· Season tickets may be paid by monthly direct debit (0% APR)
· The age limit for concessions has been raised from 16 to 24, meaning anybody aged under 24 on June 1, 2014, will qualify for the concession rate in silver, bronze and red-and-black category
· Each season ticket holder who renews before Wednesday 2 April will have cash automatically loaded on their season ticket card (£20 for adults, £10 for concessions) to spend in The Saracen shop or on additional match tickets – the Cashback replaced the 10% renewal discount offered in previous seasons
· The concession rate for under-16s and over-65s is no longer available in the gold category, but a special offer is available to families renewing their season tickets in the gold categories
· Season ticket holders will automatically be eligible to enter ballots for the right to buy not only tickets for England international matches at Twickenham but also 2015 RWC tickets
· Season ticket holders will qualify for a substantial 20% discount on venue hire at Allianz Park
The season ticket will secure entry to 16 home matches (13 at Allianz Park, two at Wembley and the London Double-Header at Twickenham Saturday 6 September, 2014), as well as all Saracens Storm matches and the pre-season barbeque at Allianz Park.
Saracens 2014/15 season tickets are, on average, less expensive than those offered by Leicester, Northampton, Bath and Harlequins.