Dec 02, 2013
Allianz Park to screen Zebre game
Make Allianz Park your home away from home this Saturday.
This Saturday marks the return of the Heineken Cup as Saracens travel to Italy for a crucial match against Zebre in Pool 3 of the Heineken Cup.
For those of you not making the journey over to Italy we're sure you'll be looking to watch it live on the Red Button on SkySports, so why not join us at Allianz Park to roar Mark McCall’s men on to victory.
Abandon the armchair, shed the sofa, forget about the futon, and come down and join us and other Saracens fans at Allianz Park this Saturday.
Once again we'll be opening the doors of the Hundred Club to you… our friends and family. Here are the top ten reasons to join us:
• Watch the game on our new giant screens in the Hundred Club
• Enjoy the match with Saracens fans
• Experience the Hundred Club, and maybe the Fez Club if there are too many of us
• Entry and parking are free so you can introduce your mates to Allianz Park
• The bar will be open, enough said!
• Lunch will be available : A fantastic pasta buffet with a choice of 4 pasta dishes, salad and garlic bread...all for just £8!
• Saracens Laverstoke Pies of course….Well it just wouldn't be right without them!
• Post-match tour of the stadium if you're interested
• Honestly…. it really is too early to start your Christmas shopping yet so that is no excuse
• Come along for your chance to win a Saracens shirt signed by your favourite Saracen
So far many of you have taken in the Connacht and Northampton games in the Hundred Club and the feedback from everyone has been fantastic. Let's try and make this one even bigger, send this message on to anyone you think may be interested, everyone is welcome at Allianz Park.
If you've been to one of our screening events before then we look forward to seeing you again on Saturday. If you've yet to join us, then give it a go this Saturday for an afternoon of great rugby, cheering on your Saracens with friends and family in your home from home….Allianz Park.