The fixtures, dates, venues and kick-off times for Rounds 1 and 2 of the inaugural European Rugby Champions Cup and the European Rugby Challenge Cup will be announced on Thursday at 14h00 by organisers EPCR.
The fixtures for Rounds 3 to 6 will also be confirmed.
The new-look tournaments feature clubs which have qualified for the first time on merit from their respective domestic leagues – the Aviva Premiership, the Top 14 and the Guinness PRO12, with Saracens drawn alongside Clermont Auvergne, Munster and Sale Sharks in Pool 1 of the European Champions Cup.
The pool stages of both tournaments will be played over six weekends – two in October, two in December and two in January 2015. (See below). The quarter-finals will be played on the weekend of 3/4/5 April, the semi-finals on 17/18/19 April, and the finals on the weekend of 1/2 May 2015.
Pool stage weekends
- Round 1: 16/17/18/19 October 2014
- Round 2: 23/24/25/26 October 2014
- Round 3: 4/5/6/7 December 2014
- Round 4: 11/12/13/14 December 2014
- Round 5: 15/16/17/18 January 2015
- Round 6: 22/23/24/25 January 2015
Knockout stage weekends
- Quarter-finals: 3/4/5 April 2015
- Semi-finals: 17/18/19 April 2015
- Finals: 1/2 May 2015