Apr 15, 2016
How To Make The Most Of Your Day At Wembley
If you’re heading to Wembley Stadium this Saturday for the Derby Day match up between Saracens and Harlequins make sure you head down early to make the most of everything that’s on offer and to soak up the atmosphere at one of the biggest events in club rugby.
Food & Drink
For some serious tasty pre or post-match fuel head to the Saracens fan zone at next to Wembley Arena where you will find a huge range of food outlets which will be open from 10am until kick off. The outlets in Arena Square will also be open post-match until 8pm. Some of the culinary highlights pitching up at Wembley include:
- The Seacow - Probably the best mobile Fish and Chips trader on the circuit.
- Franks Hamburgers - Quality aged 8 oz burgers sourced from their own butchers.
- Speciality Sausage - Foot-long free range British bangers.
- Hog Roast - Rotisserie cooked free range pork shoulder.
- Pizza in the Park - Authentic Italian wood-fired pizza.
- Burger and Beyond - Forty five day dry-aged rare breed burgers, Vegi Burger with Halloumi, wild rocket, chipotle and lime mayonnaise. Hand-cut skinny fries.
- Spit and Roast - Buttermilk fried chicken roll served with or without hot Korean sauce, Rotisserie chicken. Cheesy chips with chicken gravy.
- Coffee and pancakes - Barista style coffee and a selection of sweet and savoury crepes
- Great Balls of Fire - Free range meatballs and chips.
- Lower Boulevard
- The Real German Sausage Hut - Bratwurst, Krakauer and Currywurst sausages served with onions.
For a map of all the available food concessions and the Saracens fan zone click here.
Rock Choir, Pride in Unity, dance shows and a performance from Grammy award winner Foxes. There’s plenty going on once you’re through the gates at the National Stadium.
13:30 – Gates open to welcome supporters to Wembley
14:00 – Pride in Unity parade takes to the pitch with participants from local and partner rugby clubs
14:35 – The Pre match show gets underway with a performance from Rock Choir and Love to Dance
14:50 – Foxes takes to the stage to perform
15:10 – The match balls are delivered to the pitch and kick off is just five minutes away!
15:15 – Saracens v Harlequins kick off – The London derby gets underway!
15:55 – Half time whistle
15:55 – Rock Choir performance
16:00 – Foxes returns to the stage accompanied by the Saracens School of Cheer performers
16:10 – Second half begins
16:50 – Full time
Shop at Wembley
Right next to the stadium the London Designer Outlet offers bargain prices of up to 70% on brands such as Nike, Adidas, Superdry, Kurt Geiger, LK Bennett, H&M, Body Shop and many more. You can even drop off your purchases and collect them after game so you don’t need to worry about taking your purchases with you in to the stadium.