Saracens are pleased to announce that over 350 participants have now signed up to take part in the October rugby camps programme which begins in just under 4 weeks time!
With the new popular delivery structure Saracens have applied for the 2013/14 season, each of the 9 courses on offer have been designed to cover all rugby aspects within a professional environment to help with participants personal development.
Each camp will cover the follow skill stations:
Fundamentals of Handling
Speed, Agility and Quickness
Tackling / Tagging Techniques
Transfer Skills Game
Therefore if your aged between 6-16 and want to showcase your skills to the professionals, then why not join us this October!
Please note: Every course in the summer SOLD OUT so please book early to avoid disappointment.
To view full information on the courses below, please click HERE or contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 0203 675 7242
- 28th & 29th Oct – Two Day Skills Clinic - Allianz Park - £50.00 – *15 spaces left*
- 28th & 29th Oct – Two Day Skills Clinic - Chess Valley RFC - £50.00
- 28th & 29th Oct – Two Day Skills Clinic - Tunbridge Wells RFC - £50.00 – *25 spaces left*
- 30th Oct – One Day Intensive Skills Clinic - Royston RFC - £25.00
- 30th Oct – One Day Intensive Skills Clinic - Wanstead RFC - £25.00
- 30th Oct - Kicking Clinic @ Allianz Park - £45.00 *Only 15 spaces remaining*
- 31st Oct & 1st Nov – Two Day Skills Clinic - Hitchin RFC - £56.00
- 31st Oct & 1st Nov – Two Day Skills Clinic - Old Albanian RFC - £56.00 – *20 spaces left*
- 31st Oct & 1st Nov – Two Day Skills Clinic - Sevenoaks RFC - SOLD OUT