Saracens are pleased to announce that our ballot process for the Rugby World Cup 2015 is now open to all Season Ticket Holder who have renewed for the 2014/15 season. For your chance to be part of history and secure your seats read on.
How the process works?
· Saracens will run an open ballot to our season ticket holders for all 48 games in the world cup at all 13 venues, including the Final at Twickenham on Saturday 31st October 2015 – now open, closes 17h00 May 5, 2014
· Successful entries will be informed by Saracens and we will pass your details on to Rugby World Cup 2015. This will detail the game that you have been successful for and the number of tickets you have awarded – please note these tickets are not allocated by price band and are sold on a first come first serve basis by the RWC2015 ticketing website
· Successful entries will then be contacted directly by the Rugby World Cup 2015 ticketing team and invited to register on their website ahead of tickets going on sale on May 16, 2014
· Tickets will remain on sale until June 30 2014, on a first come first serve basis
What tickets can I apply for?
The ballot is open to Season Ticket Holders who have renewed / have an active 2014/15 Season Ticket.
· Twickenham games – up to two tickets per season ticket holder for every game
· Non Twickenham Pool Games – up to four tickets per season ticket holder for every game
· Non Twickenham Knock Out – up to two tickets per season ticket holder for each game
How do I enter the Saracens Ballot?
The Saracens ballot process is a 100% online service, do not ring Supporter Service or Ticketmaster to try and register. The reason for this is that the RWC2015 ticketing system is 100% online and we therefore need assurances that every applicant is able to claim through a website. If you are not proficient with computers we recommend you find a friend to help you.
· To enter the ballot visit our eticketing page by click here and login using your customer reference number and password
· Click on the RWC2015 tab and you will see every game in the Rugby World Cup detailed
· Select the game you wish to register by clicking ‘buy tickets’ and from there select the number of tickets you are interested in
· Repeat the process for every game you wish to enter
How does the RWC2015 ticketing website work?
The process will be simple and will be explained in detail by them in any communication they send to you. There are two key pieces of information you must know and we strongly recommend you follow:
· If you are successful then please make time on May 16 to logon to their system to secure your seats. They will sell on a first come first serve basis across all their prices. Leaving it late could end up with you being disappointed and only seeing high price tickets available.
· If at any stage, after being told you have been successful, you decide not to claim tickets please advise Saracens at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can reallocate your seats to someone else. This includes once the ballot is open.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets vary both within individual games and across games. For a full breakdown of ticket prices please click here.
Recap on key dates and facts:
· Saracens ballot – Now Open, ends 17h00 5th May 2014
· Saracens congratulations – 7th May 2014 successful applicants will be advised
· RWC2015 communication – Between 7th May and 16th May 2014. Pre-register your details on their site as soon as you get their communication
· RWC2015 Ticketing Opens – 16th May 2014, closes 30th June 2014
· The Saracens ballot is open to Season Ticket Holders who have renewed for 2014/15.
Why is there a £2 fulfillment fee on a pre-registration process?
The fee is an automated part of the Saracens eticketing booking process and cannot be removed. All fulfillment fees will be donated to the Saracens Sport Foundation. If you wish to get a refund on this fee please contact the Supporter Services team.