Apr 13, 2015
European semi-final tickets on sale
If you are heading to St Etienne on Saturday for the European Champions Cup semi-final between ASM Clermont Auvergne and Saracens, please remember that tickets for this match will remain on sale with Saracens until Wednesday before they are returned.
The match will take place at the Stade Geoffroy Guichard, Saint-Etienne with a 16h15 (local time) kick off.
In a repeat of last season's semi-final Saracens will once again aim to take their seat at Europe's top table by reaching the Final of the premier club rugby competition in the northern hemisphere, this season to be played at Twickenham.
To purchase tickets, click here.
- Season Ticket Holder priority window opens 10h00 Wednesday 8th April
- General sale commences at 15h00 Wednesday 8th April
- Tickets remain on sale until midday Wednesday 15th April at which point unsold tickets will return to EPCR
Six ticket categories exist as outlined below:
- Category 1 @ £60 located in Point Stand Bloc 32 (touchline halfway line)
- Category 2 @ £50 located in Point Stand Bloc 33 (touchline 22 to halfway)
- Category 3 @ £42 located in Point Stand Bloc 34 (touchline try line)
- Category 3 @ £42 located in Snella Stand Bloc 21 (behind posts just off centre)
- Category 4 @ £32 located in Snella Stand Bloc 20 (behind posts corner)
- Category 5 @ £24 located in Snella Stand Bloc 27 (behind posts corner upper stand)
- Category 6 @ £12 located in Point Stand Bloc V34 (high and up in the corner!)
Please note, all seats are subject to a £1.50 per seat booking fee and a £2 transaction charge.