EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FOUNDATION MATCHDAY
The countdown is on until our first Foundation Matchday of the season!
On Sunday 9th December, the Saracens Sport Foundation will take over Allianz Park with a bonanza of activities, fun and fundraising around the men’s European Champions Cup clash with Cardiff Blues.
It’s our chance to tell the club’s loyal supporters all about the incredible work we do in the local community and show everyone the difference their generosity makes to people’s lives.
This year it’s a Christmas theme, so get ready for a yuletide carnival featuring:
- A special appearance from the Saracens Santa
- The chance to rock around the stadium to the tune of a booming band
- The opportunity to win big in our raffle
- Some traditional festive treats and tipples
If this doesn’t put you in the Christmas spirit, then we don’t know what will!
There will be lots of fun activities for the fans and prizes galore, plus you will have the chance to see performances from participants in the many programmes we run in the community.
Did you know the Saracens Sport Foundation extends far beyond the rugby pitch? We run initiatives for people over-50 to take part in dance and Nordic walking, we help individuals with disabilities get into sport and we guide disengaged young people towards education and employment.
None of this would be possible without the generous donations from our individual and corporate supporters, so Foundation Matchday is also our chance to say a huge thank you.
Kick-off is 1pm but make sure you arrive in plenty of time to get involved in all the fun beforehand. Gates open at 10:30, grab your tickets here to avoid disappointment.
What you’ll need on the day:
- Cash – there are no cash machines at Allianz Park so if you want to win big or take part in our activities come prepared to the game!
- Festive spirit – come armed with a yuletide mood to make the most of this festive fiesta!
- Your Christmas wish list – our special Saracens Santa will be at the game, so don’t forget your list to get your requests in before Christmas.
We are extremely grateful for your support – without your generosity we would not be able to positively impact on so many people in so many different ways.
Roll on 9th December.