The Saracens Sport Foundation apprenticeship programme is designed for young people (both girls and boys) aged 17 – 18*(Day of enrolment) with the incentive of earning whilst you are learning.
The apprenticeship is unique in a way that it is combined with Virtual Learning UK, which means all coursework that takes place on an online website platform. This can therefore be completed at Allianz Park. Throughout the apprenticeship you will work towards achieving a number of different qualifications which include:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Sports Development
- Level 3 NVQ in Employment Awareness
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Managing Sports Volunteers
- Level 3 Btec Diploma in Sports Development
In addition to these qualifications you will be able to gain valuable experience working alongside full time Saracens members of staff across a variety of different programmes such as; disability sport, School of Cheer and tag rugby programmes. We currently have a number of apprenticeship opportunities within the Sports Development team and the Dance Development Team.
Minimum entry requirements :-
- Full Driving Licence (those working towards their driving license will be considered)
- Access to a car (a large proportion of our work is based across our delivery area of North London and Hertfordshire)
- Passion for sport and in particular coaching
- An entry level sports coaching qualification
If you wish for any more information or would like to submit an application please contact the Foundation team – email@example.com. For application purposes we recommend that you volunteer with the Sports Foundation initially and then submit your CV accompanied with a covering letter stating why you are suited to the position.