Sep 10, 2014
Saracens Online Magazine now available
Have you downloaded Saracens' FREE special edition digitally interactive magazine packed full of exclusive content?
The 2014/15 Premiership Season magazine is now available to download smartphones and tablets. Features include;
- Alex Sanderson gives his analysis on the win over London Wasps, the connection between Moneyball and their statistical analysis and how one of the aspect of their performance on Saturday was similar to the All Blacks.
- Maro Itoje reflects on captaining the Storm for the first time, what it was like to room with Biyi Alo during the Junior World Championship and life in the St Albans house he shares with Nick Tompkins and Aaron Morris.
- More postcards and tales from club visits to Afghanistan, Abu Dhabi, Kenya, Seattle and Sao Paulo and Tbilisi
- New signing Juan Figallo talks exclusively and at length about why he swapped Montpellier for Saracens, getting married in the summer, how he was rocked by the death of his father and how signing for the Men in Black contrasted with the unusual way he ended up in France.
- We sit down and speak to Jamie George and his physio brother Jonathan George about the dynamics of their relationship in and outside of the training ground – and how Jamie once replaced Jonathan in a rugby match.
- Owen Farrell has a tough job picking his best XV from the international stars he has played against during his hugely impressive career to date.
- Can you guess the four Saracens players in an interactive feature?
- Tales and photos from trips by the players and coaching staff to the Global Network Clubs.
- Test your club knowledge in an interactive brain teaser
- Owen Farrell exclusively previews the first nine games of the season.