Our Saracens Retail store is looking for a number Retail Assistants who enjoy working with the public and are interested in building their sales career. The Retail Assistant will assist customers by providing product recommendations, answering questions, alerting customers to product options and expanding sales revenues by up-selling support programs and product accessories. The ideal candidate for this position is a rugby enthusiast, has experience working in retail and a strong dedication to providing exceptional service for customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies’ policies and procedures
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
The role is to be based at our stadium at Allianz Park and there will be a requirement to work shifts on weekends and match days. As the role is shift based, there are no set hours and this may change from game to game.
Applications should be made by submitting a CV and covering letter outlining suitability to the role.