Saracens are seeking to engage with a number of part time Sports Coaches to work on our schools partnerships and rugby camps. This role is vital to the delivery of these sessions and will involve working with a number of key stakeholders such as the club and the schools who we partner with.
Sports Coaches are responsible for leading the delivery and coordination of coaching sessions within Saracens partners schools, clubs and rugby camps.
The postholder will be ‘hands-on’, developing, leading and delivering engaging and exciting rugby sessions for young players, in several partners schools and clubs, rugby camps and match day activities. You will work alongside Rugby Partnerships team to ensure that coaching sessions are being delivered in a way that inspires young players and provides excellent service to our key stakeholders.
- Deliver regular coaching sessions, to a range of different audiences, including young players in schools and on Saracens Rugby camps
- Coaches will plan & prepare coaching sessions, using up-to-date and innovative coaching techniques and provide positive playing experiences for all participants
- Ensures that coaching and delivery is done to the highest standard and achieves the best possible outcome for the Rugby Partnerships Team.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders, including, but not limited to, key partner clubs and schools.
- Coordinate with Rugby Partnerships team to ensure high quality and safe delivery that exceeds expectations.
Essentials for the role include:
- Minimum of Level 2 Rugby coaching qualification
- Hold or willing to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate (DBS)
- Current driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle
- Good organisation and time management skills
- A passion for sport and understanding of the work undertaken by the Club in this area
- Excellent communication, motivation and the ability to inspire others
- Willingness to be flexible, if required.
This is a part time role with sessional work and potentially will vary from week to week. The location of the delivery will also vary depending on where the schools/camp based.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate (based on experience).
If you are interested in being part of the Saracens family and meet the requirements of the role above, please do send in a short covering letter and a current CV to Sangita Asani, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org