Marketing is an essential driver in delivering the message for Saracens. We are therefore looking to expand our current team and are searching for a Social Media Manager to join us. The successful candidate will work with other members of the Marketing team to keep all Saracens content prominent on all the social media platforms. We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated and enthusiastic about the growth of sport and in particular the growth of Saracens audience. There will be an opportunity to contribute to the club’s Social strategy and be responsible for posting, curating and creating engaging social content to drive commercial outcomes.
Responsibilities for the role to include but not limited to:
- Maintenance of Social Media Platforms through a dedicated social media management tool which you will help to select and implement.
- Develop social media policies, tone of voice and brand approach
- Using analytics to enhance the Club’s position in the digital sphere
- Create engaging content for social consumption and for commercial growth
- Follow trends and create social media campaigns
- Help the media team on match days (home and away)
- Deliver social activity to support events and match days
- Liaise and manage relationships with internal departments to help promote tickets, retail, partnerships and other aspects of the Club
You will have ideally a minimum of two years of social media marketing experience, along with a solid understanding of all major social media platforms. The candidate will also have a high proficiency with their written English and be able to convey an engaging and authentic tone of voice through all channels.
This role is full time with 37.5 hours per week and will be based at our Allianz Park Stadium.
By joining us for this role, you will enjoy a number of staff benefits such as 25 days annual leave, a company pension scheme, opportunity to ballot tickets for Saracens home games plus other weekly social activities like touch rugby and football.
Closing date: 9th October 2019
Candidates should apply by submitting a short covering letter along with a CV to Sangita Asani, HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.