We are seeking to engage with part time Rugby Coaches to work on our rugby camp’s programme for this summer and beyond. We are looking for vibrant and enthusiastic coaches who bring the energy to every session for all age groups from U7’s through to potential stars of the future at U16. We want the participants on our camps to feel that our coaches have made a huge impact on them as people as well as their love and respect for the game.
Our coaches are expected to be hugely enthusiastic about coaching and currently coaching within a club/school environment. They should be always looking to improve and be able to bring new ideas to sessions.
The postholder will be ‘hands-on’, developing, leading, and delivering engaging and exciting rugby sessions for young players, at camps across London, Hertfordshire, Essex and Kent. You will work alongside our Full time Rugby Partnerships team to ensure that coaching sessions are being delivered in a way that is the Saracens Way and inspires young players and provides excellent service to our key stakeholders.
- Deliver regular coaching sessions, to a range of different audiences, including young players on Saracens Rugby camps.
- Coaches will plan & prepare coaching sessions, using up-to-date and innovative coaching techniques and provide positive playing experiences for all participants.
- Ensures that coaching and delivery is done to the highest standard and achieves the best possible outcome for the Rugby Partnerships Team.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders, including, but not limited to, key partner clubs.
- Coordinate with Rugby Partnerships team to ensure high quality and safe delivery that exceeds expectations.
Essentials for the role include:
- Minimum of Level 2 Rugby coaching qualification.
- Hold or willing to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate (DBS).
- Current driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- A passion for rugby and understanding of the work undertaken by the Club in this area.
- You will be expected to bring the energy/motivation and be an inspiration to your audience.
- Willingness to be flexible, if required.
- Demonstrate a CV that shows you are currently coaching regularly or have done previously within the last 12 months.
- Willing to travel to locations, to deliver camps, across our Community.
This is a part time role with sessional work and potentially will vary from week to week. The location of the delivery will also vary depending on the camp location. The rate of pay will depend on location of camp delivery and the coaching qualification required by the role.
If you are interested in being part of the Saracens family and meet the requirements of the role above, please do send in a short covering letter and a current CV to Sangita Asani, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Wednesday 26th May 2021