Casual Hospitality Catering Assistants
As we start the season, we are looking to grow our catering operations and we are looking for Casual Hospitality Catering Assistants to join the match day catering team. The role of casual hospitality assistant is a customer facing role which provides excellent customer service to supporter and visitors on a match day or events.
The catering operation is integral part to the delivery and success of match day operations and catering assistants are essential to the success from a customer satisfaction perspective.
The role will report directly to a section manager within the match day operations.
Saracens is an inclusive, people first organisation. A core part of achieving our mission is that our workforce is diverse and reflective of the community that we serve. There will be no discrimination in our recruitment and selection processes, nor when considering pay and benefits. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for the position and join us on our mission to enrich lives through sport and entertainment. (You can read more about diversity and inclusion here).
If you are excited by the idea of working with our Catering team, we’d love to hear from you.
- JOB TITLE: Casual Hospitality Catering Assistant
- LOCATION: StoneX Stadium, Greenlands Lane, Hendon, London, NW4 1RL
- CONTRACT TYPE: Casual
- REPORTING TO: Match day section manager
- SALARY: £7.50 phr to £12 phr
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Match day duties to include providing excellent customer service to supporters and visitors on a match day
- Have a good knowledge of food and beverages
- Have a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation skills
- Be able to deal with complaints effectively
- Domestic duties where required.
- If you are working on the Bar, have a clear understanding of ‘Challenge 25’ and ‘Ask for Angela’.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF
- Strong communication skills
- Able to multi task and manage workload effectively
- Have a good eye for detail
- Friendly and polite customer service
- Experience in the hospitality setting is desirable but not essential.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills (attention to detail is essential)
- You have a relentless focus and are a great team player who has a good sense of humor
- You thrive in and promote a culture of hard work, discipline, honesty, and humility to deliver results
- You encourage open discussion of different ideas and views; welcome and solicits feedback
- You instil continuous improvement mind-set and champion best practices
- You are happy with a mix of getting your hands dirty
- Free meals on shift
- On the job training
- Holiday pay
- Uniform provided