Consumer Team Administrator
Our Consumer team works across all of our business areas, from Saracen’s Men and Women’s rugby team to Saracens Mavericks Netball, The UK Investor Show to MBN’s sporting events, venue specific events and co working spaces. We now have a need to recruit a full time Team Administrator who will be able to work across all these multiple areas of the business to support the team in house to help manage and facilitate accurate reporting and reconciling of both financial and inventory figures.
The role will involve but not be limited to:
- Process data with or for members of the Commercial teams
- Follow and develop new processes to leverage system proficiencies
- Proactively manage all data input with accuracy
- Create and produce reports as required with the systems in place
- Maintenance of all data held on systems
- Maintain timelines for event related data fields and reports
- Good working knowledge of in-house systems and databases
- Coach the team to improve data processing
This successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills along with a high level of written and verbal communication skills. You will be experienced in working in a fast-paced customer focused environment and have the ability to work under pressure. As well as this, you will be confident, organized and able to implement a proactive approach to your work.
We are looking for someone with:
- A solid background in administration
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in databases/CRM/Microsoft packages
This is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week and will be based at StoneX Stadium. This will be a requirement to be on site for at least 3 days of the week.
Salary between £22,500 – £27,500 dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, please include a cover letter of no more than 500 words to address the question of ‘Why do you want to join the Saracens Family?’ along with a up to date CV online by the closing date of Friday 10th September 2021.