Content and Marketing Executive
The aim for Saracens Foundation is to increase awareness of the charity, grow our audience base and reach our service users. As part of this growth, a newly created position for a Content and Marketing Executive has become available. The post holder will be responsible for developing and creating high quality video and content from conception to publication. This role will play a pivotal role in developing the Foundation’s 5-year objectives to become industry leaders to showcase the work that is delivered in the local communities. The candidate will work collaboratively with multiple project teams to capture inspiring video and content which can demonstrate the impact the projects have on lives.
Key Roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creation of high-quality content to drive awareness and excitement around the Saracens Foundation programmes and fundraising events.
- Develop and produce creative storytelling content and ensure that the charity’s marketing channels, showcasing the depth of our impacts and that reflect the breadth of its work.
- Driving engagement and followings on the Saracens Foundation’s social media channels.
- Distribute content to our key stakeholders and raise the profile of Saracens Foundation internally and externally.
Other essential skills include:
- Working with the full Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, PremierPro and After Effects) to produce high quality video pieces.
- Producing in-house video assets that respond to digital trends, including shooting, lighting and audio
- To have an awareness of website and social media following and to monitor trends to ensure that material has maximum exposure and impact changing the platform as and when required.
- To understand legislation in relation to filming rights, copy right, campaign analysis and content.
- The ability to building relationships with key external media organisations and stakeholders to share our content.
- To communicate effectively and timely with all stakeholders, maintaining excellent service, product and legal knowledge at all times.
- To be detailed focused, abler to multi-task and work to deadlines
- To actively help the team to generate new content ideas.
The role is full time (37.5 hours) with a mix of working out of StoneX Stadium and some home based working. There will also be an expectation to deliver across areas of responsibility in Hertfordshire and North London. Candidates will be expected to work weekends and weeknights when required.
Applications should be made by submitting a CV and covering letter addressing the question of ‘Why do you want to work for the Saracens Sport Foundation? (500 words minimum) with examples from your portfolio of both video and visual media. The cover letter should also incorporate suitability to the role. Applications should be sent to Sangita Asani, HR Manager at email@example.com.
Salary – £21,000
Closing date for applications: 3rd December 2021 at 5.00pm.
Interviews to take place W/C 13th December 2021