Matchday Retail Assistant
Do you have a desire to create great experiences and provide a high standard of customer service in a retail environment?
Our Retail team is looking to expand our team of Matchday Retail Assistants to work at Stone X Stadium during the 2021/22 season. The role requires candidates to ideally have customer experience, with a confident can do attitude who is capable of thinking on their feet in a fast paced environment.
You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver exceptional service at all times. You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across the department. You care about giving customers a great shopping experience, helping them find what they need and having a chat along the way.
Responsibilities to include:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
Requirements for the role:
- A strong team player with a can do attitude
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
Hours will vary on a match day from anything from 4-8 hours on a particular shift. There will be other events with additional hours available from time to time during the peak hours of the season. If you’re looking for flexible working or a chance to develop in retail, this could be the role for you!
Previous experience within a retail setting is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Rate of pay up to £8.91 per hour.
How to apply:
Candidates should apply for the post by submitting an up to date CV to Sangita Asani, HR Manager, at email@example.com
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our team can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.