Saracens Rugby Club is offering an opportunity to anyone interested in volunteering in top level sport or other spectator events to gain a practical insight in to match day operations, crowd dynamics, as well as achieving a qualification in Spectator Safety by applying to join our match day volunteers – the Saracens Pioneers.
Saracens Pioneers are a team of match day volunteers who represent the smiling faces of Saracens Rugby Club’s Stone Stadium and offer a unique approach to the match day experience for all spectators and visitors to the stadium.
To become a Pioneer, rugby experience is not essential. The Pioneer Program is inclusive and is open to anyone over the age of 18.
We are looking for individuals who are :
- Reliable, friendly engaging and professional
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal, good communication and excellent customer service skills
- Relentlessly positive, responsible, adaptable and energised at all times
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Supportive and sensitive to the needs to supporters, fellow Pioneer’s and staff.
- Able to demonstrate and abide by the Saracen’s core values of Honesty, Discipline, Humility and Work Rate.
To find out more about the role and the opportunity to become a Saracens Pioneer, please complete the Pioneer application form on our Volunteer Management System. A member of our team will be in touch with you to progress your application.
Alternatively, if you want to know more about the programme, or if you know anyone else who may be interested in joining the team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.