Supporter Services Executive
We’re looking for a Supporter Services Executive to join the Saracens ticketing team. In this role you will provide all-round administration and customer service to assist with the smooth running of the Supporter Services department, which covers men and women’s rugby, netball, sports camps and other activities and events. Working as part of the team you will play a key role to ensure all supporter services requests and enquiries are addressed in the appropriate manner.
The successful candidate will support the operation of the ticketing department from memberships, individual match sales and seasonal products, to any other event taking place at StoneX Stadium, using the ticketing system (currently Ticketmaster Sport XR) and service management tool (currently Zendesk, moving to User.com) to manage bookings and requests for supporters, and deal with any queries or concerns.
You will support the Club’s objective of creating a smooth purchase process for our supporters and grow the Club’s fan base by maximising sales opportunities through all commercial areas of the business including Ticketing, Hospitality and Retail. You will have a proven track record of providing service excellence in a customer-facing role requiring the use of a computer system, as well as excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills.
This a full-time position, based at StoneX Stadium. The role requires the post holder to work on all Men’s match days and potentially some Women’s games, with time given back in lieu.
Saracens is an inclusive, people first organisation. A core part of achieving our mission is that our workforce is diverse and reflective of the community that we serve. There will be no discrimination in our recruitment and selection processes, nor when considering pay and benefits. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for the position and join us on our mission to enrich lives through sport and entertainment. (You can read more about diversity and inclusion here).
If you are excited by the idea of working with our super knowledgeable ticketing team, we’d love to hear from you.
- JOB TITLE: Ticketing Executive
- LOCATION: StoneX Stadium, Greenlands Lane, Hendon, London, NW4 1RL
- CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent – on site
- REPORTING TO: Ticketing Manager
- SALARY: Competitive
- KEY STAKEHOLDERS: All internal departments, supporters
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Customer Service – answering phone calls, emails and any other inbound communications from Saracens supporters.
- Phone calls – answer inbound calls as quickly as possible, returning all voicemails by the end of the same working day
- Zendesk – deal with all tickets within 48 hours, responding in a professional, articulate manner
- In person – represent the Club when fans visit the office, and in the ticket office on a match day
Ticketing – working as part of the Ticketing team to:
- Fulfil all aspects of ticket sales and refunds to be processed which may include match day tickets, season tickets and any other events. Process ticket sales through our ticketing software and investigate anomalies.
- Fulfil the sales / ticketing strategy whilst adhering to all Saracens policies
- Deal with accessibility requests
- Liaise with internal teams as required, e.g. Finance, marketing, shop
- Liaise with external suppliers as required, e.g. ticketing system provider, marketing agency, website provider, ticket financing provider, rewards partner and using any tools provided by those suppliers to deal with queries.
- Deal with problems and challenges in a fast, effective, fair and logical manner
- Assist the Ticketing Manager with event management on the ticketing system, as required
- Follow all defined processes.
Match day duties:
- Ticket office – prepare for, set up and deal with matchday ticket sales, collections and queries in the ticket office
- Reconcile cash on a match day, supporting the Ticketing Manager with the closure of match day finance
- Check Wi-Fi and access gates to ensure successful scanning operations
- Respond to customer queries effectively, highlighting and escalating concerns as necessary.
- Demonstrate best working practices in all duties and comply with company policies and procedures
- Deal with any projects as and when required (e.g. memberships / tours / birthdays / signings / charity requests / other special requests etc), liaising with other departments as necessary.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF
- Strong organisation and planning ability
- Able to multi task and manage workload effectively
- Knowledge of ticketing software
- Knowledge of Zendesk or other similar service management tool
- Excellent ability to build stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have experience of working within a ticketing and or customer service environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (attention to detail is essential)
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- You have a relentless focus and are a great team player who has a good sense of humour
- You thrive in and promote a culture of hard work, discipline, honesty, and humility to deliver results
- You manage projects, activities, and resources effectively, assuming personal ownership and accountability for results
- Knowledge of ticketing operation particularly in the sports industry
- Knowledge of rugby to aid with communication to supporters
- You encourage open discussion of different ideas and views; welcome and solicit feedback
- You instill continuous improvement mind-set and champion best practices
- You are happy with a mix of getting your hands dirty and thinking strategically
- Your manager reviews your salary every 24 months as a matter of course. However, proactive pay increases will be implemented to reflect growing responsibilities
- 25 days’ holiday a year, plus bank holidays – please use them all!
Health & Wellbeing
- Paid sick leave for both physical & mental health
Sports & Entertainment
- After work events including PT, football and tag rugby
- Ballot tickets for Saracens Home Games
- Ballot tickets for International Rugby Games
- Opportunities for discounted tickets to Saracens games and events for you and your family
- Enhanced paid maternity, paternity, adoption or shared parental leave, if you’ve been with us for at least 26 weeks
- Life assurance with Zurich
- We’re a member of the cycle-to-work scheme
How to apply:
Candidates should apply for the post by submitting a full covering letter along with a CV outlining suitability to the role. Applications should be sent to Sangita Asani, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 29th September 2022 at 5pm.