Apr 05, 2017
Champions Cup Semi Final Now On Sale To Season Ticket Holders
After Sunday’s quarter final victory over Glasgow Warriors Saracens are pleased to announce that tickets for the semi final against Munster on Saturday 22nd April, kick 0ff 15H15, are now on sale to season ticket holders.
Tickets are available to purchase in the following price categories:
Premium - £70
Category 1 - £60
Category 2 - £52
Category 3 - £44
All tickets are subject to a £1.75 booking fee per ticket and all orders are subject to a £2.50 fulfillment fee.
Tickets can be purchased from 16H00 by logging in to your online account at www.saracens.com/tickets.
For a stadium map click here.
There are also a number of hospitality packages available for the game:
Shared Suite £280+VAT per person
Private box £255+VAT per person
**Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.
Hospitality packages include:
• VIP early entrance into Aviva Stadium
• Top priced reserved padded covered seat outside a corporate suite
• Hospitality in a glass fronted suite overlooking the pitch
• 3 Course sit down meal with wines
• Complimentary bar pre & post match
(Beer, wine & soft drinks - 2.5 hours pre and 1 hour post match)
• Half time drinks
• Official match programme
• VIP guest wallet & itinerary
• Experienced event managers & hostesses in attendance throughout
To book hospitality click here.