Apr 05, 2017
Champions Cup Semi Final Now On Sale To Season Ticket Holders - deadline is Wednesday
Tickets for the semi final against Munster on Saturday 22nd April, kick 0ff 15H15, are on sale to season ticket holders as well as to previous Allianz Park attendees. Tickets must be purchased before 11am this Wednesday.
Should you wish to buy tickets for this game, please make sure to do so by 11am Wednesday, or you could miss out.
Tickets are available to purchase in the following price categories:
Premium - £70
Category 1 - £60
Category 2 - £52
Category 3 - £44
All tickets are subject to a £1.75 booking fee per ticket and all orders are subject to a £2.50 fulfillment fee.
Tickets can be purchased from by logging in to your online account at www.saracens.com/tickets.
For a stadium map click here.
There are also a number of hospitality packages available for the game:
Shared Suite £280+VAT per person
Private box £255+VAT per person
**Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.
Hospitality packages include:
• VIP early entrance into Aviva Stadium
• Top priced reserved padded covered seat outside a corporate suite
• Hospitality in a glass fronted suite overlooking the pitch
• 3 Course sit down meal with wines
• Complimentary bar pre & post match
(Beer, wine & soft drinks - 2.5 hours pre and 1 hour post match)
• Half time drinks
• Official match programme
• VIP guest wallet & itinerary
• Experienced event managers & hostesses in attendance throughout
To book hospitality click here.