Oct 01, 2015
Info - Back to Bramley Road
Saracens will be returning to the their spiritual home this weekend, when the Premiership Champions head back to Bramley Road to face Worcester Warriors on Saturday.
Situated in Southgate, the home of Saracens Amateurs RFC will be playing host to a day of rugby with Saracens clash against the newly promoted Warriors kicking off at 13h00, with Saracens Amateurs facing Watford RFC after the game. The club house will also be screening all Rugby World Cup fixtures.
Here’s some info for those traveling to the game on Saturday
- Season Ticket holders will need to bring their season passes
- With a retro feel to the day, we are encouraging fans to come to the game in their favourite Saracens jersey of yesteryear
- Seating will sparse but there will be plenty of standing room to watch the game
- Parking will not be available at Saracens Amateurs RFC on the day but there is parking in the local area
- Local Tube Stations are Oakwood, Southgate and Cockfosters (All on the Piccadilly Line)
- Local Buses that pass Bramley Road include the 298, 299, 307 & N91
- Food and beverage services will be available
- Saracens merchandise will be on sale
This game is included in your Saracens Season Ticket. For more information email@example.com.
Saracens Amateur RFC, Bramley Sports Ground, Green Rd, London N14 4AB