May 24, 2016
Saracens Job Opportunity - Community Matchday Executive
Saracens are looking to appoint a Community Matchday Executive to join the European Champions’ Rugby Development department.
The role will primarily be responsible for the sales and delivery of the highly popular Matchday Festivals for members or Rugby Clubs aged U7-U10. The successful candidate will manage the sales process to both previous attendees as well as new participants through to managing the delivery of the festival on Saracens Home Matchdays. They will have a keen interest in professional rugby union and ideally will have played/coached the game previously. Previous sales experience would be desirable but not essential and a willingness to learn and work hard as part of a team is paramount as it will be necessary to support other areas of the department as and when required.
The role is vital in the growth of Saracens fan base and Rugby in the Community and represents a great opportunity to come on board in a professional sporting environment at the home of the European Champions!
Title: Community Matchday Executive
Reporting to: Head of Rugby development
Location: Allianz Park, NW4 1RL
Start Date: July 2016
Closing Date: Friday 3rd June 2016
- To manage the budget, sales and delivery process of all Saracens Matchday Festivals for ages U7-U10
- To liaise with all customers to fulfil requirements in regards to team bookings and all additional match tickets
- To deliver each festival to exceptionally high standard including staffing, space management, tournament structure and external contributors & partners.
- Work with Premiership Rugby Ltd in delivery of Land Rover Cup on a designated matchday.
- Support the Community Club Partnership Programme through high standards of delivery
- To support the Saracens Rugby Development Department in other areas including delivery of rugby coaching on Rugby Camps, external sessions held at Allianz Park, and support of the Coach Education Programme
- Previous Experience within a targeted sales environment
- Experience of delivery of a time sensitive event involving multiple stakeholders
- Level 1 or 2 Rugby Union Coaching Qualification would be beneficial
- Will be required to work some weekends and evenings
- Good Understanding of Microsoft office
- High level of organisational skills
Please send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.