Feb 11, 2019
Saracens Sport Foundation are excited to offer you the chance to be a part of the action with Dance @ London Stadium!
On 23rd March 2019, Saracens will take on Harlequins at London Stadium for one of the biggest games of the season. Saracens Sport Foundation are excited to offer you the chance to be a part of the action with Dance @ London Stadium!
Following on from the successful performances at Dance @ Wembley and Dance @ London Stadium in previous years, we are back for 2019. This mass movement production is performed once a year at the Saracens vs Harlequins game and we are looking for 1000 performers to dance pre-game and at half time.
This year, we have two packages on sale.
We are putting on a special dance camp in conjunction with the Saracens vs Quins game at the London Stadium so your child can have a fully immersive dance experience at what promises to be a phenomenal game of rugby! This camp package requires your child to be free on Thursday 21st February, Wednesday 20th March and Saturday 23rd March.
At the camp, our participants will be taught two routines which will be performed pre-game and at half time, as well as lots of games and activities throughout the day. As part of the package, there is also a rehearsal opportunity at Allianz Park the week before the event.
Our Dance Camp Package for £60 per participant includes:
- A Camp Day on Thursday 21st February 08:45 to 15:15 at Allianz Park to include:
- 2 routines taught by Saracens dance coaches to be performed pre-game and at half time at the Saracens vs Harlequins game at London Stadium.
- Sports, dance games and activities.
- A rehearsal at Allianz Park on Wednesday 20th March 17:00 to 20:00.
- Exclusive performance access to Dance @ London Stadium pre-game and at half time.
- A performance t-shirt for each student.
- A ticket to Saracens vs Harlequins Match at London Stadium for participant.
We are also offering a Schools package to 30 schools. Each school can bring 30-40 students aged 8+ (accompanied by one teacher for every ten children) to create a show stopping performance at London Stadium. Saracens dance coaches will teach the schools two routines to be performed pre-game and at half time, as well as a rehearsal opportunity at Allianz Park the week before the event.
Our School Package for £35 per participant includes:
- A 3-hour dance workshop with one of our Saracens dance coaches at your school, who will teach two routines to be performed pre-game and at half time at the Saracens vs Harlequins game.
- A rehearsal at Allianz Park on Wednesday 20th March 2019. (17:00 - 20:00)
- Exclusive performance at London Stadium pre-game and half time.
- A performance t-shirt for each student
- 3 free teacher tickets to Saracens vs Harlequins game.
- 3 free teacher performance t-shirts.
- A ticket to Saracens vs Harlequins Rugby Match for participant.
The payment for these opportunities goes towards the Saracens Sport Foundation Charity.
For the Dance Camp, please click here to sign up.
For the Schools package email email@example.com