Nov 01, 2018
What's on: Annual fireworks display
Join us this Sunday as we light up the North London skies at the annual fireworks display here at Allianz Park!
What’s on – there’s plenty!
- With gates opening at 17H00 there will be many exciting activations happening in the lead up to the fireworks display at 19H15.
- We are excited to welcome the Baroque Theatre company in the Olympic Bar – look out for the performers dressed as pantomime characters and get a selfie with them in the selfie area. Not only will there be the performers in the Olympic bar there will also be face-painters.
- At 18H00 and 18H50 there will be a Disney Princess performance on the piazza so bring your singing voices with you!
- Make sure you keep a look out for the bonfire which is being lit at 18H30 by the piazza – it will be hard to miss!
- Fireworks night is not complete without sparklers! Head to the piazza where the Saracens Sports Foundation will be selling sparklers and glow sticks.
Enjoy a variety of food options, from Bish Bash Bangers and wood fire pizza to Indian Orchard pop-up and Sanderson’s puddings (which do yummy hot chocolates!). To match the great variety of food options available on the day there will also be a wide range of warming drinks on offer from mulled cider and gluhwein, to hot chocolate and coffee!
No need to worry about where to park, parking will be available at the stadium for £5.
Tickets are available on the evening and online. Click HERE to secure your tickets now!