Dec 07, 2018
What's on: Saracens vs Cardiff Blues
This Sunday Sarries welcome Cardiff Blues to North London for the Heineken Champions Cup.
Kick off will be at 13H00 and gates will open from 10H30
With only a few days to go, make sure you’ve secured your tickets! Click here to buy yours now!
Make sure you pick up this week’s programme which will include a feature on Liam Williams who reflects on winning his 50th cap for his country.
Head to the Saracens store to check out the new Tulip Collection! The special collection includes both men’s and women’s jumpers made from 100% merino wool and a lovely tonal embroidery scarf made from 100% lambs wool!
Nigel Wray’s book ‘Skin in the game. Reflections on My Life and Times’ will be available to buy at the Saracens store only! Nigel’s remarkable journey takes you through the five decades of ‘boom and bust’ in the commercial world, gives an owner’s unique perspective on rugby union since the game went professional in 1995 and reveals how he has managed to assemble one of the finest sporting memorabilia collections in the world. "I've had a great life and a great time. I've been incredibly lucky with my family, friends and those I've worked with in business and sport. The highs have certainly outweighed the lows. I'm not ready to retire, but feel this is the right time to chronicle the story so far in my own way." All proceeds of this book will go to the Saracens Sports Foundation. Pick up your copy on Sunday!
We have an action-packed matchday lined up for you here at Allianz!
- Christmas is not complete without mulled cider and mince pies! Look out for the Saracens Sports Foundation who will be selling these yummy treats on the piazza.
- Father Christmas is heading to Allianz Park! Look out for Father Christmas, he will be handing out chocolates and sweets as well as Allianz handwarmers.
- Saracens Sports Foundation will be giving you the chance to win big in their raffle! Look for the green and white bobble hats to buy your raffle ticket. The draw will take place at half time.
- Keep an eye out for Allianz who will be launching Allianz t-shirts into the crowd at half-time.
- Tweet your beat from your seat, Christmas special! Tweet @saracens with the #tweetyourbeat and you block, row, seat and song to be in with the chance of getting your song played in the Stadium bowl!
- Head to #TheOasis pre and post-match to enjoy live music from Michael King & David Hayzen.
- The Salvation Army Band will be at the stadium playing music and collecting donations.
- Post-match we will be screening Racing Metro vs Leicester Tigers in the Olympic Bar.
Don’t forget to book your return travel to Saracens with the Saracens Express powered by Zeelo for a hassle-free journey! For more information click here. Get your first trip for FREE, enter the code SARRIES.
Please check National Rail or the TFL website for information on the train timings to and from Mill Hill Broadway prior to travelling.
See below for shuttle bus timings:
From Mill Hill East 1025 1040 1055 then every 7 - 8 minutes until 1302
From Mill Hill Broadway 1024 1036 1048 then about every 3 -5 minutes until 1304
From Edgware 1028 1040 1051 then about every 5 -10 minutes until 1246
To Mill Hill East 1450 then every 4 - 8 minutes until 1700 1715 1730
To Mill Hill Broadway 1448 then every 3 -7 minutes until 1700 1715 1730
To Edgware 1458 then every 5 -7 minutes until 1700 1715 1730
Currently light cloud is forecasted for Sunday!