Sep 21, 2018
What's on: Saracens vs Gloucester
This Sunday Sarries welcome Gloucester to North London for the first of the back-to-back West Country games at Allianz Park.
Kick off will be at 15H00 and gates will open from 12H30
With only a few days to go, make sure you’ve secured your tickets! Click here to buy yours now!
Pick up this week’s programme which will include a feature with Jamie George ahead of his 200th appearance for the club and a feature with Richard Wigglesworth who will break the Premiership appearance record! Get your copy for £4.
With the new Saracens Nike home and away kit available in store make sure you get kitted out for the 2018/19 season! The shop will be open from 12H30 to 18H00.
We have an action-packed match day lined up for you here at Allianz Park including some brand new activations you won’t want to miss!
- Look out for Sarrie the Camel this weekend who will be challenging one of our fans in the new ‘Challenge Sarrie’ competition.
- This weekend one lucky row of supporters in the stadium will be winning a free pint of cider. Make sure you get to your seats early to find out whether you have won!
- Don’t miss out on our pre-match giant game of ‘Sarrie’s lucky dip’ where you could win great prizes!
- Barnet’s healthy living campaign will be heading to Allianz Park this weekend. The Silver Star van, which is campaigning for greater diabetes awareness, will be located on the piazza where anyone is welcome to get their blood pressure measurements and a complete diabetes screening, it only takes 3-5 minutes!
- Head over to the SSA area behind the North Stand to come and say hello, find out what they have planned, and join the official supporters’ group!
Don’t forget to book your return travel to Saracens with the Saracens Express powered by Zeelo for a hassle-free journey! For more information click here.
There is planned disruption south of St Pancras, therefore from St Pancras to Mill Hill Broadway there will be two trains per hour, arriving at 17 and 48 minutes past each hour. There will be two trains from north of Mill Hill Broadway (towards St Pancras) arriving at 18 and 49 minutes past each hour.
Fans travelling from south of St Pancras are advised to check their journey times.
Please check your route before you travel.
See below for shuttle bus timings:
From Mill Hill East 1210 1225 1240 Then Every 7-8 Minutes Until 1502
From Mill Hill Broadway 1222 1232 1242 Then Every 3-6 Minutes Until 1503
From Edgware 1224 1238 1245 Then Every 7-8 Minutes Until 1445
To Mill Hill East 1648 Then Every 4-8 Minutes Until 1900
To Mill Hill Broadway 1647 Then Every 3-7 Minutes Until 1900
To Edgware 1653 Then Every 4-8 Minutes Until 1900
Currently rain is forecasted for Sunday so make sure you bring your waterproofs!