Saracens COVID-19 Spectator Code of Conduct
You must read and agree to follow this code of conduct at all times. If you have purchased tickets on behalf of others, please make sure they have also read this code of conduct.
The Code of Conduct has been developed to create a safe and secure environment for all spectators attending StoneX Stadium. We require spectators to adhere to the venue-specific guidelines which has considered all PRL and DCMS guidance. The extent to which individuals adhere to guidelines and standards both inside and outside of StoneX Stadium has a direct impact on the risk of COVID-19 transmission to themselves and the close contacts around them; and can directly or indirectly contribute to the overall event experience.
The club cannot completely eliminate the risk of transmission of COVID-19. Therefore, if you feel uncomfortable with the risk, you should not attend a match.
Code of Conduct
All spectators who enter StoneX Stadium (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the club) should:
- Not attend StoneX Stadium if they have returned a positive COVID-19 test within 5 days of the fixture, or if they have any COVID symptoms – including a high temperature, new continuous cough, or a loss of sense of taste/smell.
- Assess the risk associated with attending, both at the point of ticket purchase or acquisition, and on the day of the game, relative to their own personal circumstances, age, vaccination status and susceptibility to infection.
- People are no longer legally required to wear face coverings. However, we would ask people to consider wearing them in crowded and enclosed spaces where they may come into contact with people they do not normally meet.
- Maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene including, but not limited to: regularly washing hands and using hand sanitiser stations provided across the site.
- Observe respiratory etiquette – covering your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze
- If feeling ill, contact the nearest steward, who will direct you to our medical team.
- Endeavour to wait for your access route to be clear when moving through busy areas, and always follow signage or steward instruction
- Only attempt to access those areas of the stadium which you are permitted to enter. At no time should a spectator enter any Red Zone areas.
- Be respectful to others in your vicinity (supporters and staff) taking a responsible approach to others, particularly those in close proximity, including avoiding excessive shouting/singing/celebrations as that increases the risk of transmission of COVID-19. You should avoid hugs, high-fives and any unnecessary close contact with people who are not known to you.
- Be aware that all payments inside the ground are contactless
- Follow all instructions given by stadium officials including, but not limited to, the COVID-19 Venue Operations Officer and Ground Safety Officer
The club may immediately remove any individual from the premises who does not comply with this Code of Conduct, regardless of role or status.
Individuals should acknowledge that they may also be liable to further sanction for breaches of this Code.
All other terms and conditions and Ground Regulations will continue to apply and must be complied with.