Mar 19, 2013
Saracens embraces visiting supporters
Saracens are introducing a series of measures to make visiting supporters feel welcome at Allianz Park, the club’s new home ground in north London.
Gordon Banks, stadium director, said: “There is a fantastic match day atmosphere at Allianz Park, and we would like supporters of opposition clubs to enjoy themselves as much as anybody.”
These measures include:
1. Special casks of beer, produced near the visiting club, will be put on sale in the West Stand Jug Bar
2. Saracens Supporters Association representatives will make a presentation on the field to representatives of the visiting club’s Supporters Association
3. The visiting club will be invited to provide a flag to be flown above the south stand
4. The visiting club will be invited to bring their mascot to Allianz Park
5. A visiting supporter will be invited to participate in the Domino’s kicking competition at half-time
6. Visiting supporters will be formally welcomed on the giant screen.