Saracens Special Edition Programme Available to Pre-Order
Saracens is pleased to introduce a special edition programme for supporters to consume as rugby restarts.
The 100-page issue, aptly named The Wolfpack, will feature lengthy interviews with your Saracens heroes ahead of the return of Gallagher Premiership rugby at Allianz Park.
Inside you will find:
– Maro Itoje reveals his excitement for the 2021 Saracens vs Stormers match
– Jamie George explains what life was like growing up in a rugby household
– Billy Vunipola talks about self-growth over the past six months
– Vincent Koch describes how it feels to win a World Cup and how he spent lockdown in South Africa
– Elliot Daly reflects on lockdown and his first year as a Saracen
– Aled Davies discusses his matchday routine and reflects on games in his career
– Alex Goode spills the beans on teammates past and present
And much more!
Fans can purchase the one-off publication for £6.99 exclusively from the Saracens Online Shop with £1 from each programme sold split between Saracens Sport Foundation and Duchenne UK.
The Wolfpack is available to pre-order from today (Tuesday 11th August) and will be delivered to your door ahead Sarries’ first home match against Harlequins on Saturday 22nd August.