Rugby Camps – COVID-19 Practices
- DROP OFF / PICK UP– Drop off and pick up will be managed to ensure no mixing between parents and players of other groups
- SOCIAL DISTANCING– Adapted camp procedures to ensure social distancing throughout the day.
- HYGIENE– Regular hand washing and sanitisation of equipment.
- RFU REGULATIONS– All delivery adheres to RFU regulation 15 and the COVID-19 Return to Rugby Roadmap.
- STAFF– Fully trained and qualified staff.
- RUGBY– Safe and appropriate content designed in line with government and RFU guidelines to challenge and develop individuals.
- FIRST AID– Treatment and PPE procedures in place for any first aid incidents.