Jan 03, 2015
Back 'Change2Change' today
As Saracens face London Irish at Allianz Park on Saturday in their first game of 2015 fans have the chance to support the Saracens Sport Foundation and their work with Autistic children in the Sarrie’s Skills Club.
The ‘Change 2 Change lives for the better’ campaign that has been running over the Christmas and New Year period to support the Sarrie’s Skills Club is aiming to provide opportunities for young people with severe autism and their families. The weekly sports clubs helps members to be active and feel a sense of belonging – something that is all too rare for many of these fantastic individuals.
The Club, which involves the whole Saracens family from players to fans, is in its final year of grant funding and with your help we intend to keep this club running for a long time yet.
Saracens fans raised over £20,000 in last seasons ‘Foundation Day’ game at Allianz Park when the faced Zebre in the European Cup to fund the creation of a Sensory Room at Allianz Park – the first of its kind anywhere in a professional sports stadium.
You can help the Sarrie’s Skills Club in a number of ways on Saturday, here's how:
• Head down to the activity zone on the Piazza with prizes to be won
• Foundation raffle – take a Foundation flyer on arrival and register your code to be in with the chance to win a 2015/16 season ticket
• The Saracens Shop – a range of Foundation-branded items for sale
• Keep the change – donate your change from food and drink in the Olympic Bar
• Donate – text CTOC15 £ (amount you wish to donate) to 70070 or donate online at www.virgingiving.com