Terms & Conditions
UNDER 24s (proof of age must be provided):
- Babes in arms: aged under 2 years old on 1st September 2018
- Under 24s: aged 3 - 23 years old on 1st September 2018
CONCESSIONS (proof of age must be provided):
- Senior Citizen: aged 65 years old or over on 1st September 2018
Members who are unable to attend a game can make their ticket available once the match is sold out via the Resale Platform (subject to restrictions).
Upon a buyer being found and a sale being made, your card will be disabled for the game and the buyer will be issued with a ticket. The credit for the ticket sale (less a 10% administrative charge) will be returned to you.
Direct Debit Payment Scheme
You may become an annual member by paying for an annual membership [at the price set out on our website] in one full upfront payment. Alternatively you can become a monthly member by paying monthly [at the price set out on our website] via direct debit. Please note that if you choose to become a monthly member you are agreeing that you will continue to pay for the ticket and be a member for a minimum of twelve months.
If you are already a member, we will contact you before the end of each season to ask if you wish or do not wish to continue your membership for another twelve months. If you decide that you would no longer like to be a member, you must notify us prior to the end of the current season that you wish to cancel your membership and on such notification you will no longer be a member and we will cease activating your direct debit to the extent you have one in place with us.
- Direct debit payments are spread evenly over ten months. First payment will be taken in June and the final payment in March. In the event of joining the direct debit scheme after the scheme is rolling a one ‘catch up payment’ will be taken and then equal monthly payments through to March.
- At renewal time, members will be notified of their new direct debit payment amounts for the forthcoming season. Any members wishing to cancel their seats need to contact the club otherwise the new monthly payments will commence and members will have signed up for the new season at the new fees.
- To use the facility you must be 18 years old or over and hold a bank or building society current account which can support a Direct Debit. Parents or guardians may make an application for a membership to be used by a person aged under 18.
- If the membership holder:
- Fails to comply with any of the terms of this agreement; or
- Fails to pay Saracens Limited a monthly payment on or within 3 days of the due date for payment; or
- Fails to maintain a Direct Debit Mandate then and in such event the membership holder agrees to allow the club to debit a credit / debit card as provided by the seasonal member on the Seasonal Membership Application Form at the time of purchase. Should this transaction be blocked then the membership holder agrees that the membership card will be de-activated and the membership holder will return without demand the membership card(s) to the Club forthwith. The Club reserves the right to take whatever legal actions are necessary to affect the return of any membership card(s) not returned as agreed.
- The membership holder will not without prior consent of the Club be entitled to use the membership card in the event of a default as described in clause 2 above.
- If following an event of a three default as described in clause 2 the membership holder wishes to continue for the remainder of the current season, the membership holder shall pay forthwith to the Club the total of the remaining monthly payments which are unpaid.
- Following the 3rd default as described in clause 2 above, all instalment facilities will be withdrawn from the membership holder indefinitely.
- This agreement is personal to the membership holder and is not assignable by the membership holder.
- The club reserve the right to refuse members entry in to the direct debit scheme.
Seasonal Membership Benefits
No cash alternative is available.
Saracens Showpiece fixture – discount information
Saracens members are entitled to 50% off additional tickets purchased for Saracens annual showpiece fixture. The club will announce both the on sale and the close dates for the promotional period via Saracens.com. Offer is subject to availability.
Rewards4Rugby loyalty programme
Rewards4Rugby is our fantastic rewards and loyalty programme which is free for all our season ticket holders and fans to use. As a Saracens’ season ticket holder, you will be entitled to earn Rewards4Rugby points when you purchase your season tickets, matchday tickets and merchandise at Saracens. For more details, please click here - https://www.rewards4rugby.com/saracens/collect-points-saracens.
As well as earning valuable points when you make purchases with us (please see - https://www.rewards4rugby.com/saracens/collect-points-saracens), you can also earn points when shopping online with thousands of high street retailers as well as with Rewards4Rugby’s other partners.
These valuable points will then be converted into cash to be spent with us, saving you ££’s off your next ticket or merchandise purchase at Saracens.
To join Rewards4Rugby visit https://www.rewards4rugby.com/saracens.
If you choose to join the programme, look out for your Rewards4Rugby welcome email and be sure to activate your account!
To view Rewards4Rugby’s full terms and conditions, please click here. Rewards4Rugby’s privacy notice, which explains how Rewards4Rugby will use your personal information as a Rewards4Rugby member, can also be viewed here. Should you wish to opt-out of receiving email marketing communications as a member of the Rewards4Rugby programme, you may do so at any time by contacting Rewards4Rugby at email@example.com.
Seasonal Membership Conditions of Issue
- Issue of a Memberships card
1.1. The issue of a membership card and subsequent access to the Ground is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Entry.
1.2. Memberships are for use of the supporters of the Club only. By applying for a membership and/or using the same you hereby warrant and represent that you are a supporter of the Club.
- Admission to the Ground
2.1. Use of a membership card constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2.2. A membership permits you to occupy at the Match the seat indicated on the membership card or such other alternative seat of equal price as the Club may, from time to time, allocate to you at its reasonable discretion.
2.3. Nothing in these conditions of issue shall constitute or imply any entitlement to occupy the seat indicated on the membership card in any subsequent season.
2.4. You shall not bring into (or use within) the stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to Match or any aspect of it.
2.6. Save for official Club merchandise and/or other rugby related clothing worn in good faith, you shall not bring into, use or display within the stadium any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
2.7. You shall not offer or distribute (either free or for sale by any person) within the Ground any consumer article or commercial product of any nature.
2.8. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the Ground any person who fails to comply the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Use of Membership card
3.1. Membership cards are issued for your sole use and you shall not resell, assign or (save as set out in clause 3.2 below) transfer or lend the membership card or the benefit of it to any other person without prior written consent of the Club. For the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) this membership may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition nor transferred, lent or used for any other commercial purpose, save as expressly authorised by the Club.
3.2. You may only sell or transfer the membership to a Guest with the express written consent of the Club given at the Club's absolute discretion. No such resale or transfer will be permitted except where the same takes place in respect of an individual Match and in consideration or no payment or benefit in excess of the face value of a ticket to that Match and such transfer does not take place during the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating any third party's business. Such resale or transfer to any Guest will be subject to terms the Terms and Conditions of Entry which will (save for any rights to transfer under this clause) apply to that Guest as if he/she was the original purchaser of the membership (and you must inform the Guest of this).
3.3. The membership card will remain the property of the Club at all times and must be produced together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by an official, Pioneer, steward or employee of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to require the immediate return of the membership at any time.
3.4. Any membership card obtained or used in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be automatically void and all the rights conferred or evidenced by such membership may result in the holder being refused entry to, or ejected from, the Ground in respect of a particular Match and /or the cancellation and withdrawal in accordance with this clause.
3.5. No refund shall be payable to the holder in respect of any unexpired portion of the membership card. The Club further reserves its right to take any legal action against any person(s) as it sees fit in connection with such matters.
- Changes to Dates Refunds and Exchanges
4.1. No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or a particular date or at a particular venue. The Club reserves the right to reschedule any Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever. Your membership will enable you to attend the re-arranged Match.
4.2. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel cost.
- Lost or Stolen Membership cards
5.1. In order to gain admission to the Ground the membership card must be presented in its entirety at every Match.
5.2. In the event that you forget your membership card in respect of any individual Match, the Club shall not be obligated to admit you or issue any other form of ticket for that Match. If a Match day duplicate ticket is issued, the Club may require payment of a non- refundable administration charge.
5.3. If in the Club's opinion, a membership card is irreparably lost, stolen or destroyed, a duplicate card shall be issued by the Club as soon as reasonable practical after the payment of a non-refundable administration charge. Only one duplicate card will be issued to you per season and you will be required to sign a document confirming that the original membership card is irreparably lost, stolen destroyed and indemnifying the Club against any direct or indirect consequences of such matter having being falsely represented or stated to the Club.
5.4. Should any membership card when applied for not arrive in the post after purchase, you will be required to sign a document confirming this and undertaking to immediately return the original membership card to the Club should it come into your possession at any time. There will be no charge for the issue of a duplicate card in this instance.
- Change of Address
6.1. If you change your address during the season you must notify the Club as soon as reasonably practical.
- Cancellation and Withdrawal of Membership
7.1. Without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, the Club shall have the right in the case of any serious or persistent breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry to cancel your membership. In the event of such cancellation no refund will be paid in respect of any unexpired portion of the membership. Without prejudice to the general nature of the above the following actions shall constitute serious breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry:
7.1.1. Smoking in the stadium;
7.1.2. Persistent standing in the seated areas whilst the Match is in progress;
7.1.3. Sale or transfer (save as permitted) of this membership to any person;
7.1.4. Deliberate misuse of the membership card;
7.1.5. The supply of any misleading information in any application;
7.1.6. Persistent swearing during the Match;
7.1.7. The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse;
7.1.8. The chanting of anything of an indecent or racist nature;
7.1.9. Any misrepresentation in relation to clause1.2;
7.1.10. Breach of the terms of any membership;
7.1.11. Any failure to pay or default of payment in respect of any sums owing to the Club (or any third party) in respect of this membership.
7.2. In the event that your membership card is withdrawn or cancelled the Club reserves the right to exclude you from any membership scheme maintained or organised by the Club and/or to disqualify you from applying for any Match ticket or membership at its discretion.
- Exclusion of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Club hereby excludes any liability for the loss, injury of damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- Governing Law
These conditions of issue shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusives jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
In the Conditions of Issue the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
"Conditions of Issue" means these terms and conditions governing the issue and use of a membership card.
"Ground" means the rugby stadium and all other locations owned, occupied utilises by the Club.
"Ground regulation" means those Ground regulations issued by the Club from time to time that set out terms and conditions are granted entry to the Ground.
"Guest" means a relative, friend, colleague and/or companion to the disabled who would be entitled to purchase a membership under the Terms and Conditions of Entry.
"Match" means any rugby union game in which the Club participates and that takes place at the Ground during the 2016/17 season.
"Membership card" means a seasonal membership smartcard (and/or any rights arising out of in or connection with any of the forgoing) for admission to Matches.
"Terms & Conditions of Entry" means each of the rules and regulations of Saracens Ltd and all governing bodies; the Ground regulations; and the Conditions of Issue.
- No admission to the Stadium without a valid Ticket. Concession ticket holders may be required to produce identification.
- You will comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, rules and regulations including (without limitation) the Stadium Ground Regulations whilst in the Stadium.
- No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the Stadium. Smoking is only allowed is designated smoking areas, for the avoidance of doubt please ask a Pioneer if unsure. Smoking in the Stadium stands is prohibited by law.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a Ticket holder from the Stadium for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with these Conditions, the Stadium Ground Regulations or the reasonable requests of the Management or for reasons of public safety.
- Tickets and copyright of tickets shall remain the property of the Management.
- CCTV is in operation at the Stadium.
- No guarantees can be given by the Management that the match will take place at the date and time indicated on this Ticket. The Management reserves the right to reschedule the match without any liability whatsoever and to alter or change the programme or seating without prior notification
- Tickets can not be resold by anybody other than the official marketing selling channels.
- All Ticket sales are subject to a per order fulfillment fee
- Saracens Ltd reserves the right to change the venue, date and kick off of any match. Saracens Ltd will endeavour to make members aware of any fixture changes via e-mail but advise that the onus is on the members to check through official channels.
- Saracens Ltd reserves the right to amend the conditions from time to time in order to comply with competition regulations and legislations. The conditions apply only to the competitions in which Saracens participates at the time of issue.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and no refunds will be made in respect of unused tickets.
- There may be occasions where you may have to move from you original seats this may be due to unforeseen circumstance such as broadcast games etc. We will make all possible efforts to ensure your experience isn’t negatively affected in anyway.
- Under 24s: any person aged 3-23 years of age (inclusive) as of 1st September in the relevant season.
- Senior citizens: any person aged 65 and over as of 1st September in the relevant season.
- Registered disabled persons: A limited number of wheelchair positions are available please contact Supporter Services on 0203 675 7200.
If this Ticket is used in breach of these Conditions, it is void (and in such case, the Management reserve the right to cancel this Ticket and retain any monies paid therefor) and the holder may be refused admission to or ejected from the Stadium.
England Six Nations Ballot – England vs France
- Season Ticket holders are invited to enter the Six Nations ballot and may apply for 1 or 2 tickets in one of the available Categories.
- When applying for the ballot Season Ticket holders are committing to purchase the number and category of tickets applied for and are required to enter valid card payment details which will only be validated if the Season Ticket holder is successful.
- Success in the ballot will be indicated by the receipt of an email confirming your payment has been processed. Your card will not be charged if you are not successful in the ballot.
- If the payment card details are not valid or the payment fails to complete then the application and success in the ballot will be considered void.
- Seats will be allocated following the completion of the payment.
- In the event that demand outstrips supply in a specified category then the Season Ticket holder may be offered an alternative. In this event payment will not be automatically processed.
- Fees; £10 admin fee per ticket which will be included in your payment total.
- Postage; ticket will be posted 1st Class signed for w/c 21st January 2019.
- Season Ticket holders may not offer Six Nations tickets purchased in the Saracen’s Season Ticket ballot for resale. Saracen’s reserve the right to cancel any such tickets.
- If your ticket is lost or stolen please notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Lost or stolen tickets may be reissued at the discretion of the RFU. These tickets can only be collected from the Box Office at Twickenham on match day when you may be charged up to £10 per ticket.