Saracens Ltd (the Club) wants everyone entering StoneX Stadium to enjoy their visit and would like to inform you that the purchase of this ticket and subsequent access are subject to these terms and conditions (the Terms).
Please read these Terms carefully before you purchase any tickets from the Club.
For the purpose of clarity, a ticket is any medium used to gain access to StoneX Stadium and all other locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club for a Match (the Stadium). This includes issued paper tickets, Print@Home tickets, smartcards and the Saracens mobile app
These Terms cover tickets issued for any rugby union game in which the Club participates and that takes place at the Stadium (each a Match).
Disabled supporters: please refer to the Accessibility Section of our website (available at https://www.saracens.com/match-day/disability-access/).
1) TERMS OF ADMISSION AND TICKET RESTRICTIONS
The purchase of a ticket constitutes an acceptance by the purchaser of, and an undertaking to be bound by and observe, these Terms. As set out in more detail in Section 6 below, the Club reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the Stadium any person for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with these Terms, the Ground Regulations (being the ground regulations issued by the Club from time to time, the current version of which can be found in Schedule 1 to these Terms), the reasonable requests of the Club or for reasons of public safety.
Ticket holders and/or purchasers of tickets will be responsible for compliance and observance with these Terms and all relevant statutes, safety announcements, rules and regulations including the Ground Regulations and any reasonable instructions of the Club issued from time to time. Misconduct of the ticket holder, failing to adhere to these Terms or acting in a manner which the Club considers is detrimental to its interests or is likely in the reasonable opinion of the Club to bring the game of Rugby or the Club into disrepute shall permit the Club to confiscate or forfeit (in each case without compensation) the ticket, prevent access to the Stadium for the fixture in question and/or ban the ticket holder from attending future Matches or other events at the Stadium for such time as the Club deems appropriate.
All Match tickets are issued subject to (i) these Terms (as may be amended, varied or changed from time to time), (ii) the rules and regulations from time to time of the RFU, Premier Rugby Limited and European Professional Club Rugby as the case may be having regard to the competition in respect of which tickets are offered for sale, (iii) the Ground Regulations (as such regulations may be specified and amended, varied or changed by the Club from time to time), and (iv) such additional rules and regulations as the Club may adopt from time to time, all of which are hereby incorporated into these Terms.
The Club reserves the right to price tickets and change the price of tickets for any Match however they deem appropriate before purchase by the ticket holder. Ticket sales may be subject to a per order fulfilment fee or per ticket booking fee. Fulfilment or per ticket booking fees are non-refundable.
The ticket gives access only to the block, row and seat indicated on the ticket and not to any other seat within the Stadium, however the Club reserves the right to re-allocate the ticket holder to any other seats in the Stadium at any time at its absolute discretion.
The Club cannot guarantee that the seat to which this ticket refers will not be affected by adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to events of force majeure or concerns over safety and/or security, or that the view will not be affected by pillars or other structural apparatus or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Club. However, the Club will use reasonable efforts (where possible) to minimise the effects of such events.
The Club reserves the right to change the venue, date and kick-off of any Match without any liability whatsoever and to alter or change the programme or seating without prior notification. The Club will endeavour to make ticket holders aware of any fixture changes via e-mail but advises that the onus is on the ticket holder to check this information through official channels.
The Club reserves the right to amend the conditions from time to time in order to comply with competition regulations and legislation. The conditions apply only to the competitions in which Saracens RFC participates at the time of issue.
Save for official Club merchandise and/or other rugby related clothing worn in good faith, ticket holders shall not bring into, use or display within the Stadium any other sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
You shall not offer or distribute (either free or for sale by any person) within the Stadium any consumer article or commercial product of any nature.
Ticket holders who enter the Stadium acknowledge that photographic images and/or video and/or sound recordings (and/or still images taken from video recordings) may be taken of them and may also be used in televised and/or radio coverage of Matches and/or for promotional or marketing purposes by the Club, Premier Rugby Limited or other third parties. By entering the Stadium ticket holders consent to photographic images and/or video and/or sound recordings (and/or still images taken from video recordings) being taken of them and used in the manner described above. CCTV is in operation at the Stadium.
No ticket holder (other than the holder of a valid licence granted by the Club or by an authority governing the game of Rugby, with the Club’s consent) may bring into, or use within, the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or the stadium, other than mobile phones or like devices for personal non-commercial use.
No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the Stadium.
StoneX Stadium is a non-smoking stadium; no smoking or vaping is allowed within the entire Stadium and surrounding areas (including premium facilities, suites, lounges, bars, restaurants, concourses and match seating areas); Smoking or vaping in the Stadium stands is prohibited by law. If persons wish to smoke (including Vaporizers and E-Cigarettes) they must leave the Stadium ensuring that they take their ticket with them and ensuring that in the external areas where they smoke or vape they do not obstruct entrance gates and turnstiles.
The ticket will remain the property of the Club at all times and must be produced if required to do so by an official, Pioneer, steward or employee of the Club or any member of the police. Tickets and copyright of tickets shall remain the property of the Club.
If a ticket is used in breach of these Conditions, it is void (and in such case, the Club reserve the right to cancel the ticket and retain any monies paid therefore) and the ticket holder may be refused admission to or ejected from the Stadium.
2) STADIUM ADMISSION AND LOST TICKET PROCEDURE
No admission to the Stadium without a valid ticket. Concession ticket holders may be required to produce identification providing proof of age (see Section 2.7 below).
If you arrive for a game having lost or forgotten your ticket it can be reprinted at the Ticket Office for a fee of £2.00 per ticket. If you opted for Print@Home as your ticket delivery method and have not downloaded or printed your tickets they can be printed at the Ticket Office subject to a £2.00 fee per ticket. The same will apply to tickets on smartcards or in any other format. Tickets which have previously been emailed can be resent by the ticket purchaser logging in to their online account, locating the booking in their purchase history and selecting the “Resend Email” option.
There is no refund due in the event that an Adult ticket is used to admit a Concession.
Concession tickets can be upgraded to a higher age category at the Ticket Office. Upgrades are charged at the full match day ticket price.
3) AGE QUALIFICATIONS – PROOF OF AGE MUST BE PROVIDED
Concessions may be offered on ticket pricing for supporters of the following ages:
a) Babes in arms: aged under 2 years old on the day of the Match
b) Under 16s: aged 2 – 15 on the day of the Match
c) Under 24s: aged 16 – 23 years old on the day of the Match
d) Senior Citizens: aged 65 years old or over on the day of the Match
At the Club’s discretion, at any time you may be asked to provide proof of your concessionary status. Anybody found to be using concession tickets unjustly to gain entry to a Match will be liable to denied entry or ejection. No refund will be given.
All tickets must be purchased at the correct price category. If any ticket offer or reservation does not reflect the correct price for the supporter using the ticket, you must contact Supporter Services to have this corrected prior to purchase. Refunds will not be given for tickets purchased as a higher price category than is required for the ticket holder.
4) TICKET EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS – GENERAL
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. Tickets are fully transferable, so if a ticket or tickets have been purchased but are no longer required, they can be passed to friends or family to be used.
5) TICKET EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS – MATCH POSTPONEMENT AND ABANDONMENT
If the Match to which a ticket relates is delayed, rescheduled or postponed for any reason, the ticket shall remain valid for the rearranged Match. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to to ascertain whether a Match for which you have a ticket has been delayed, rescheduled or postponed and any new dates and times. We cannot guarantee that you will be informed of any delay, rescheduling or postponement before the date of the Match. Any person who does not wish to attend the rearranged Match shall be entitled to a refund of their tickets only if they contact the Box Office more than 24 hours prior to the kick off time of the rearranged Match. We are unable to refund any booking fee. In the case of a postponement this will be the full face value of the ticket for the relevant Match. No refunds will be made if a Match is abandoned following kick-off. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever in connection with a postponed or abandoned Match, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel or accommodation cost. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the correct date and kick-off time of all fixtures.
Fixtures are confirmed by Premier Rugby Limited (PRL), European Professional Club Rugby (EPCR) or the Rugby Football Union (RFU) approximately 12 weeks in advance. Until the confirmed dates are announced fixtures remain subject to change and tickets remain valid for the confirmed date. No refunds will be issued for any matches where an advertised date is changed prior to confirmation by PRL, EPCR or RFU.
For the avoidance of doubt, a match is deemed to be postponed only when a date previously confirmed by PRL, EPCR or RFU is changed.
No refunds will be issued if the kick off time of a match is changed after the date is confirmed.
“Covid-19” means COVID-19, any variant of COVID-19, and any epidemic, pandemic or other infectious disease.
In the event that any Event to which the Ticket relates is played Behind Closed Doors or Partially Behind Closed Doors or is cancelled (and never played) due to the decision of the government, local council, any governing body or higher authority, Applicable Law or at the Club’s discretion due to Covid-19, the Ticket Holder acknowledges and accepts that the Club shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by virtue of its inability to provide the Ticket and associated benefits in full. The Ticket Holder will be able to claim a full refund from the Club or keep the credit amount with the Club to be deducted from the purchase amount of another Ticket.
6) TICKET RESALE
Only tickets purchased through our official resale platform (resale.saracens.com (INSERT NEW URL)) shall be valid tickets and permit entry to the Stadium.
Any tickets purchased through any other resale platform shall be considered void.
Tickets cannot be resold by anybody other than the official marketing selling channels of the Club or any other selling channel approved by the Club.
7) INTERNATIONAL TICKETS
Tickets purchased through Saracens for international matches at Twickenham via the Seasonal Member ballot or any other means are additionally subject to these conditions:
- Entry into the ballot is a commitment to purchase tickets at the specified category. This category may be your first or second choice (if provided).
- Your seats will be allocated within this category and could be located anywhere in the ground
- All international ticket purchases are subject to a £10 administration fee per ticket
- Tickets obtained through the ballot cannot be exchanged or cancelled
- All tickets obtained though the ballot are also subject to Twickenham’s Terms & Conditions and Ground Rules: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/rfu/Common/CustomerNotice/TermsAndConditions
- Delivery of tickets for Twickenham is entirely digital, via the Twickenham ticketing app which must be downloaded to a mobile phone which you will take with you on the day. There is no alternative method of delivery. If you are successful in the ballot but are unable to receive your tickets via the app, your booking may be cancelled.
- Entry into the ballot is limited to Seasonal Members
- No manual requests to enter the ballot will be accepted
- If you wish to enter for multiple ballots you will need to do so in separate transactions
- Members may apply for one or two tickets per match in the same price category per Membership account
- If a Member holds more than one Membership and wishes to apply more than once per ballot this must be done as a unique entry on a unique account
- Successful entry into the ballot is not an indication of success in gaining tickets
- Success in the ballot will be indicated by a confirmation email
- Unsuccessful entries will receive an email notification
- It is strictly prohibited to resell our ballot tickets on any ticket resale platform.
8) ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). If we discover an error in our pricing we will inform you as soon as possible and you will then be given the option of cancelling or re-confirming your order at the correct price. If for any reason we are unable to contact you using the contact details you have provided we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
9) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by the law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Stadium (whether or not indirect or consequential). Nothing in these Terms will exclude or restrict the Club’s liability for its own negligence.
10) REFUSAL OF PURCHASE, ENTRY OR EJECTION FROM THE STADIUM
The Club reserves the right to refuse the right to buy a ticket, entry to the Stadium and to eject from the Stadium any person:
a) who fails to comply with these Terms including the Ground Regulations;
b) who does not produce a valid ticket on request, or who holds a ticket in breach of any of the paragraphs above;
c) who supplies any false or misleading information in any form or application;
d) whose presence within the Stadium may be a source of danger, nuisance, annoyance or otherwise that may give rise to concerns in relation to the safety and security arrangements for the Match concerned. This includes, but is not limited to:
e) excessive noise;
f) smoking in non-permitted areas;
g) persistent use of foul and abusive language;
h) throwing of any object which might injure or cause damage to people or property;
i) persistent standing in a seated area, on a seat, in an aisle or gangway whilst a Match is in progress;
j) climbing over any fences or other structures without permission, or entering an area prohibited to the ticket holder;
k) exhibiting any forms of bigotry, racism or inappropriate behaviour arising from any form of prejudice. For the avoidance of doubt, anyone found in breach of this condition could receive a warning, have their ticket confiscated without compensation, receive an indefinite life ban from the Stadium and in some cases arrest;
l) exhibiting aggressive or abusive behaviour to any member of staff of the Club or a member of the police;
m) failing to comply with instructions from a Club steward or member of the police, including refusal to be searched;
n) damaging, interfering with or tampering with the Stadium or property of the Club in any way;
o) being in possession of any item that may be used as a weapon or missile which includes but is not limited to flares and smoke bombs, or any bottle, can or tin;
p) appearing to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs; or
q) being suspected of committing, being likely to commit or having committed in the past a criminal offence within or on the site of the Stadium.
Where any person is ejected from the Stadium due to any of the circumstances described above, no money will be refunded.
11) SARACENS REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAMME
Saracens Rewards is our rewards and loyalty programme which is free for all our members, season ticket holders and fans to use. As a Saracens fan, you will be entitled to collect Saracens Rewards points when you purchase matchday tickets, membership and merchandise at Saracens. You are not entitled to collect Saracens Rewards points when you purchase group tickets or tickets on behalf of other parties or organisations. For further details about the Saracens Rewards programme, please go to https://saracens.rewards4sport.com/ .
When you purchase an advance entitled ticket online or over the phone with us, or merchandise online, you will earn Saracens Rewards points and we will instruct Saracens Rewards (acting as our data processor) to process your personal information using the details (including name, address, email address and transactional information). In order to claim these points, you will need to join the Saracens Rewards programme and activate your account,
Saracens Rewards points can also be earned when shopping with when you make purchases with thousands of high street retailers as well as with Rewards4Rugby’s other partners.
– for more information visit https://saracens.rewards4sport.com/faq
12) GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
“Agreement” means this agreement between Saracens Limited and the Client for the booking and fulfilment of selected Package(s) as agreed by the Client and Club and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below and otherwise in this Agreement;
“Client” means the person or company who is the intended end user of the Purchased Package and who contacts the Club with an enquiry and to whom the Club’s invoice in relation to the relevant Package(s) is addressed;
“Club” means Saracens Limited, a private limited company (registered in England & Wales under company number 03110665) and with its registered office at Saracens Limited, StoneX Stadium, Greenlands Lane, London, NW4 1RL, United Kingdom, being the company responsible for the overall organisation of Event;
“Event” means the event or events which are the subject of the Client’s enquiry;
“Package” means the hospitality package for the Event as detailed in the hospitality brochure produced by the Club; and
“Purchased Package” means the Package which the Client has identified as wishing to purchase from the Club and for which the Club has invoiced the Client in accordance with clause 2 below.
- The Client will contact the Club via the Club’s website (https://www.saracens.com/tickets-hospitality/) or by telephone to enquire about available Packages. The Club will then respond by sending details of available Packages to the Client by email.
- Upon confirmation by the Client of which Package they wish to purchase, the Club will take payment via debit or credit card as per the preferred payment method. The Club will then issue a booking confirmation, including a link to these terms and conditions. The Client’s payment and their receipt of the booking confirmation will act as a confirmation of the Client’s acceptance. Should the Client request to pay via invoice, and the Event not be sooner than 30 days at time of this request, the Club will issue an invoice to the Client with payment terms and which shall also act as a confirmation of the Client’s booking and acceptance of this Agreement. The invoice and email received by the Client shall detail the particular payment terms which the Client agrees to comply with.
- Subject to availability of the particular Package specified by the Club. For the avoidance of doubt, all contracts for the purchase of Packages shall be between the Client and the Club regardless of the manner in which they have been booked, and be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- All Package prices quoted are exclusive of any Value Added Tax which, if applicable, the Client shall be additionally liable to pay the Club at the rate as stated on the invoice.
- All payments to the Club shall be made in the currency as stated on the relevant invoice and shall be made without any deduction for bank charges, set-offs or withholdings for whatever reason.
- Bookings of Purchased Packages will not be confirmed by the Club until full payment in cleared funds have been received by the Club from the Client and the Club reserves the right not to dispatch any documents or admission tickets relating to the Purchased Package unless payment of all accounts has been received from the Client.
- If any invoices for Purchased Packages remain unpaid after their respective final payment date, the Club shall be entitled to treat such non-payment as cancellation in writing by the Client in accordance with clause 8 below.
- By purchasing a Package a Client consents to its personal information being shared with the Club so that the Club may fulfil the contract (being the purchase of the Package).
CANCELLATION OF A BOOKING
- Without prejudice to clause 6, cancellation of a Purchased Package by the Client will only be valid if made in writing. If the Client cancels a Purchased Package more than 90 days prior to the Event, the Client shall remain liable to pay to the Club 50% of the Purchased Package price (including VAT) (giving credit for any deposits already paid). If the Client cancels a Purchased Package within the period beginning 90 days prior to the Event, the Client shall remain liable to pay to the Club 100% of the Purchased Package price (including VAT). The sums stipulated in this clause represent liquidated damages to compensate the Club for all losses incurred as a result of such cancellation and the parties acknowledge that they comprise genuine pre-estimates of actual loss that may be suffered by the Club in relation to such cancelled Purchased Packages.
- No refunds shall be made in respect of the non-arrival of the Client (or any of its guests) at the Event.
CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF THE EVENT
- The Club shall not be liable to the Client in the event that the Club is delayed or prevented from the performance of its obligations under this Agreement by reason of force majeure (which for the purposes of this Agreement shall mean any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Club including, without limitation, war, riot, sabotage, civil commotion, terrorism, threat of terrorism, explosion, lightning, earthquake, hurricane, storm, fire, flood and other extreme weather or environmental conditions, loss of utilities, strike, lock out or industrial dispute and governmental or regulatory authority action).
- In the event of cancellation or postponement of the Event due to force majeure, the Club shall use its reasonable endeavours to refund to the Client any sums paid in respect of Purchased Packages, less any costs and expenses (or the relevant proportion thereof) which have already been paid or incurred by the Club in relation to such Purchased Packages.
“Covid-19” means COVID-19, any variant of COVID-19, and any epidemic, pandemic or other infectious disease.
In the event that any Event to which the Purchased Package relates is played Behind Closed Doors or Partially Behind Closed Doors or is cancelled (and never played) due to the decision of the government, local council, any governing body or higher authority, Applicable Law or at the Club’s discretion due to Covid-19, the Ticket Holder acknowledges and accepts that the Club shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by virtue of its inability to provide the Purchased Package in full. The Ticket Holder will be able to claim a full refund from the Club or keep the credit amount with the Club to be deducted from the invoice of another Purchased Package.
- The Club shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide the Purchased Package as described, however, the Club specifically reserves the right to alter any aspect of the Package and the Purchased Package if, in the Club’s sole discretion, it considers such change to be necessary and reasonable.
- If the Club is obliged to make any material changes to the Package or the Purchased Package or cancel the Purchased Package for any reason other than the cancellation or postponement of the Event due to force majeure, then the Club shall offer the Client the option of an alternative Package of comparable standard and offering comparable facilities or (on the condition that full payment has been received) a full refund of any payment(s) made by the Client in circumstances where there is no alternative Package available or where such alternative Package is unacceptable to the Client (for valid reasons (as determined by the Club)).
- The Club does not guarantee or represent that any particular player will play in the Event. The Client shall not be eligible for a refund (either in whole or in part) if players previously announced as competing at the Event do not subsequently take part.
- The Club shall not be liable for any personal property brought into any venue of any Event by the Client or any of its guests and the Client shall be solely responsible for the security of such property.
- No warranty is given by the Club in relation to the Package and the Purchased Package and the Club shall not have any liability to the Client or any of its guests (other than liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Club) for any injury, loss, damage or expense of any nature arising under this Agreement, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), statute or otherwise.
- Subject to clause 16 above, the Club’s maximum liability for all claims under this Agreement shall be limited to the price of the Purchased Package paid by the Client and actually received by the Club.
- Tickets included in the Purchased Package are issued subject to the Club’s ticket terms and conditions for the Event. By purchasing this Purchased Package, the Client also agrees to be bound by the relevant ticket terms and conditions. Tickets and Purchased Packages are non-transferable. The Client is expressly prohibited from reselling or transferring, advertising or offering for resale or allowing for the resale or transfer by any of its own staff, clients or guests, any badges, admission tickets, car parking passes or any other element of the Purchased Package without the Club’s prior written consent (save where more than one ticket is issued to a Client, such tickets may be used (but not resold) only by the Client and any person(s) accompanying the Client to the Event). Any transfer of tickets or the Purchased Package not in accordance with this clause 18 will render such tickets and the Purchased Package null and void (and all rights conferred or evidenced by any elements of the Purchased Package and tickets shall be extinguished).
- The Client agrees to abide by all rules and regulations imposed by the Club in relation to the Purchased Package and the Event including, without limitation, any and all conditions of sale applicable to tickets for the Event as well as other rules relating to attendance at the Event including the ground regulations, a copy of which is available at saracens.com.
- The Client acknowledges:
- StoneX Stadium (the Stadium) is a non-smoking stadium; no smoking is allowed within the entire Stadium and surrounding areas (including premium facilities, suites, lounges, bars, restaurants, concourses and match seating areas); and
- CCTV is in operation at the Stadium.
- The Client agrees:
- not to use any trade marks (or other intellectual property) of the Club or the Event or claim any association with the Event or the purchased hospitality services without the Club’s prior written consent;
- not to use Purchased Package(s) (or any element thereof) as prizes in competitions, sweepstakes or for other similar promotional reasons, or as part of any hospitality or travel or commercial package without the Club’s prior written consent;
- that no identification banners, balloons, or other advertising or promotional gifts/items whatsoever may be displayed by or on behalf of the Client anywhere at the Event or in the hospitality area(s) during the Event without the Club’s prior written approval. Clients will not be permitted to supply any items for their guests to wear or carry whether inside or outside the hospitality area(s) or during the Event without the Club’s prior written consent. Items which are very small in size and are intended for identification purposes only will be permitted, subject to samples of such items being submitted for written approval from the Club in advance. All prior consents from the Club which the Client may wish to seek in accordance with this clause should be sought through the Club by submitting proposals in writing with samples. Clients are advised to allow not less than 21 days for approval/disapproval to be confirmed by the Club. If the Club has not indicated approval within such time, then such samples shall be deemed notto have been approved by the Club;
- that it and its guests will be subject to the ground regulations of the Event as a condition of admission and that it and its guests shall comply in full with such ground regulations. For example, Clients and guests will be prohibited from taking in or using at the venue any type of pushchairs, prams, step ladders or animals;
- that smart casual attire is recommended in the hospitality facilities (as per the Package(s) outline), although the Club recognises that Ticket holders may wish to wear Rugby jerseys. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person wearing what it deems to be inappropriate items of clothing and /or footwear or to require any such person to leave the hospitality venue, the Club shall not compensate any person in any way in respect of such refusal or requirement to leave the hospitality venue;
- that it shall be responsible for ensuring the good and orderly behaviour of all of its guests and invitees during the Event. If, in the Club’s opinion, any person within the Client’s party behaves in a loud, disorderly, unruly or abusive manner, then the Client, immediately after being asked to do so by a representative of the Club, shall procure that its guest(s) shall leave the Event. the Club’s decision to require the removal of any such person shall be final and the Club shall not compensate any person in any way in respect of such removal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Client shall be liable with regard to any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury incurred or suffered by the Club which relates to or arises out of the acts or omissions of the Client or the Client’s guests whilst at the Event and the Client shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Club accordingly; and
- that tickets are valid for entry to the Event on the date shown. Ticket holders will not be permitted to exit the Stadium and re-enter on the same day. All documents and admission tickets relating to the Purchased Package and the Event, including copyright, remain the property of the Club at all times.
- No alterations to this Agreement by the Client may be made except with the express written consent of the Club. The Club reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time, as considered necessary. Such changes will be effective from the date they are communicated, in writing, to the Client. Where such change materially affects the rights of the Client, the Client will have the right to a full refund.
- The Club shall be entitled to assign or sub-contract any of its rights, benefits and interests in or under the Agreement to any third parties. The Client shall not assign, transfer or charge the benefits of the Purchased Package(s) without the express written consent of the Club.
- If any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable the provision shall be amended in a reasonable manner or it may be severed from the Agreement and in either event the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by the Club to exercise or a delay by the Club in exercising a right or remedy provided under this Agreement or by law does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy or a waiver of any other remedy. A waiver of a breach of any of the terms of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any other breach and shall not affect the other terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement (along with the ticket terms and conditions and the ground regulations for the Event) constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to this Agreement which is not already set out in this Agreement.
- This Agreement and the terms and conditions stated herein shall not affect a person’s statutory rights as a consumer.
- Any person not a party to this Agreement shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Club and the Client irrevocably agree that any disputes arising under it (and whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Club reserves the right to pursue legal proceedings in a competent court of the Client’s domicile, where such proceedings shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.
- Please note that Saracens Hospitality Package Terms & Conditions will apply to any Purchased Package taking place at a venue other than StoneX Stadium unless expressly stated and communicated by the Club to the Client.
To be permitted entry to an Event, Ticket Holders and Guests must present their Purchased Package Ticket and comply with the Club’s rules on dress code (as specified by the Club from time to time) and the Ground Regulations in these Terms and Conditions.
The Client agrees to conduct themselves in compliance with the Ground Regulations of the Third Party Venue and these terms and conditions
The Ground Regulations of the Third Party Venue shall be incorporated into the Saracens Hospitality Package Terms & Conditions, save that where there is a conflict between the Saracens Hospitality Package Terms & Conditions and the Ground Regulations, the Saracens Hospitality Package Terms & Conditions shall prevail. The Ground Regulations relevant to The Showdown, taking place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on March 26th can be found here:
The Ticket Holder and Guests are subject to the Ground Regulations in place for the Stadium and may be ejected if they breach any of their terms.