Special edition programme proving popular
The Saracens special edition programme, aptly named The Wolfpack, is proving popular with supporters and is flying off the shelves!
Buy your copy from the Saracens Store whilst you can!
The 100-page issue contains lengthy features with a high number of your Sarries heroes including:
– Maro Itoje on starting rugby to make friends and his parents growing to love the game
– Brad Barritt reflects on his 12 years at Saracens
– Jamie George explains his rugby journey and how he became a Saracen
– Billy Vunipola talks about self-growth over the past six months
– Vincent Koch chats about going from silverware in winning the World Cup to babywear as he is expecting his first child
– Elliot Daly says what he got up to in lockdown and why staying at Saracens is a no brainer
– Alex Goode spills the beans on teammates past and present
– Aled Davies discusses his matchday routine and his love for pic n mix
– Qualified sports journalist Will Hooley blogs about the return of rugby and how he’s settled in north London
– George Kruis reveals how a cut on his knee extended his time at Sarries by… well 12 years!
There is also a look at the Championship clubs Sarries will be facing next season, quizzes for kids (and big kids!) and statistics for the rugby nauses!
Fans can purchase the one-off publication for £6.99 exclusively from the Saracens Online Shop with £1 from each programme sold split between Saracens Sport Foundation and Duchenne UK.
Last week, Keith Inwood won a signed shirt for purchasing before the Gloucester. Stay tuned for another prize draw ahead of Saracens vs Wasps on Saturday 5th September!