2018/19 Season Tickets
Since moving to Allianz Park five years ago we’ve seen our club grow in to becoming one of the most successful teams in Europe and we can’t wait to welcome you back to the stands here next season for the next stage in our journey together.
Below you will find all the information you need to renew your season ticket with us including prices, renewal time lines and how to buy. If you have any queries, or would just like to have chat with us about your renewal please give our Supportere Services team a call on 0203 675 7200 any time from 09H00 until 17H30 Monday – Friday.
Please note prices are subject to a £5 admin fee.
Early Bird Offer and Renewal Date
Renewing adults can earn £20.50 and concessions £10.50 in equivalent loyalty points by renewing their membership before Friday 4th May 17H00.
All seats will be reserved for existing member to renew until Friday 1st June. After this date any unsold reservations will be released for general sale.
Direct Debit Payment Scheme
Want to spread payment for your season ticket evenly across 10 months?
This season we have made a change to the structure of the Direct Debit payment plan compared with previous seasons. The Direct Debit scheme will now be run over a 10-month payment plan with the first payment collection in June and payments being collected on or around the 5th of the month until March. The exact collection date will be confirmed on receipt of the full Direct Debit mandate for the 2018/19 season.
In the event of joining the direct debit scheme after June one ‘catch up payment’ will be taken and then equal monthly payments through to March.
To pay for your 2018/19 season ticket by Direct Debit you will need to contact a member of the Saracens Supporter Services team to confirm your booking by Friday 18th May at 17H00.
By signing up to the Direct Debit scheme you are committing to the full 2018/19 season. Memberships cannot be cancelled at any stage through the season. If you cancel your direct debit then you will still be liable for the outstanding balance of your seasonal package. Failure to keep up with repayments may result in legal action being taken, please refer to terms and conditions for further information by clicking here (link to anchor spot in t&c’s).
Detailed below is a summary of the key dates for the membership renewal process.
Season Ticket Renewal launch date Opens on Monday 16th April
Direct Debit - Renew by Friday 18th May
In a change to the current structure If you wish to pay via direct debit for the 2018/19 season you must have confirmed your seat with a member of the Saracens Supporter Services team for your first payment to be debited in June 2018.
Early Bird Loyalty Points - Renew by Friday 4th May
Earn your Early Bird loyalty points with Rewards4Rugby by renewing before 17h00 on Friday 31st
Seats Reserved for you - Until 17H00 Thursday 31st May
Your seats will be reserved for you until 17h00 on Thursday 31st If you have not renewed by this time your seats will be released onto general sale so don’t delay and renew today.
How to Buy
Payments can be made by the following methods:
- CHEQUE - made payable to "Saracens Limited"
- CREDIT CARD
- DEBIT CARD
- DIRECT DEBIT – Contact Supporter Services to provide your full bank details.
Where to Buy
Memberships can be purchased through the following:
- Online - By using Saracens online ticketing platform fans can purchase or renew memberships online by clicking here. Renewing members will see their entire seasonal purchases for 2018/19 already loaded as a reservation.
- In person – Come and see us between 09h00 and 17h30 Monday to Friday at Allianz Park. Our offices are in the East Stand on the mezzanine level.
- Over the phone - Call Supporter Services on 0203 675 7200 and choose option 1
- Supporter Services: 0203 675 7200, choose option 1
- Website: www.saracens.com/tickets
- Postal address: Supporter Services, Saracens, Allianz Park, Greenlands Lane, NW4 1RL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNDER 24s (proof of age must be provided):
- Babes in arms: aged under 2 years old on 1st September 2018
- Under 24s: aged 2 - 23 years old on 1st September 2018
CONCESSIONS (proof of age must be provided):
- Senior Citizen: aged 66 years old or over on 1st September 2018