May 13, 2014
Win a trip to Dublin to watch England
As we approach the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final, title sponsor Aviva has created the Aviva Premiership Rugby Policy and you could win a trip for two to watch Ireland host England in Dublin at the Aviva Stadium in the 2015 Six Nations.
By signing up to the policy, every fan is automatically entered into the competition, there will be further opportunities between now and the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final to win more fantastic prizes including:
- VIP tickets to the Aviva Premiership Rugby final at Twickenham
- A trip for two to watch Ireland host England at the Aviva Stadium in the 2015 Six Nations
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Twickenham with World Cup-winner Will Greenwood
- A coaching session with Austin Healey
- A box at the opening weekend of the Aviva Premiership 2014-15 season
- Seeing your Aviva Premiership Rugby club train and a behind the scenes tour of the training facilities
To be in with a chance to win these prizes, simply go to www.premiershiprugby.com/avivarugbypolicy to subscribe to the policy. You will also receive five email newsletters packed with exclusive content, match previews, player interviews and insight from Aviva rugby experts Austin Healey and Will Greenwood.