May 19, 2015
Your vote still counts
Whilst all the recent media around the elections may not have inspired you, why not enter a vote which will.
The Saracens Sport Foundation has been nominated for the Aviva Community Fund to receive funding to run a new project – Satellite Sarrie. Our project is to extend our successful work for young people with autism by creating new venues for this activity in order to ensure more of our community can access sporting opportunities.
We need as many votes as possible to be one of the chosen projects and voting is simple (you get 10 votes so you could also choose to vote for another project if you wanted) so we would hugely appreciate your support in this venture. Voting information is below and the online page gives more information on the project itself.
- Log into http://www.aviva.co.uk/community-fund/
- Create a password. A link to the online voting will be sent to your inbox.
- Log back into the site and look for Satellite Sarrie in the browse/search for project box
- You can select up to 10 votes for Satellite Sarrie
- Retweet and connect to Facebook account.
Please do register your vote, as every one will count for us. This project will help us extend our pioneering work and ensure that more young people are able to be inspired by sport.
Thank you in advance to you all.